ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shabazz Muhammad was wearing them tonight while throwing an oop to LaVine in the dunk contest...

I believe an interview of Ye' with complex will release tomorrow according to a post on IG from one of the complex team members. Hopefully in the interview he sets everything straight with release info.

:DIt seems like some individuals are trying to create panic by saying these wont be plentiful. The lengths resellers will go to maximize profits and turn a quick buck is amusing
laugh.gif

This ain't Nike info has been spewed from the main source

Some of you want to make 1k so bad
laugh.gif

mean.gif
 these new accounts sprouting out of nowhere now that someone can make a buck off the release
Exactly. Y'all ain't slick.

Well, I don't think I'll be able to get my pair, but even though supposedly 9000 pairs were released today, not everyone may have picked up. Some people have said that the kids can't afford it, and any pairs that were reserved and not picked up were sent back to Adidas. Wonder what percentage of the reservations fell through.

E
I believe an interview of Ye' with complex will release tomorrow according to a post on IG from one of the complex team members. Hopefully in the interview he sets everything straight with release info.
Will be on the lookout for this. Hopefully if true the interview will give everyone e the info they need.

I know these are just releasing but I wonder if kanye comes out with different colors. When Nike released the Yeezys did all 3 colors release at the same time?

I know these are just releasing but I wonder if kanye comes out with different colors. When Nike released the Yeezys did all 3 colors release at the same time?
The Yeezy 1 colors were released a month apart. The Yeezy 2's dropped simultaneously, with the Red October's dropping a year later. 

All I'm hearing is he said/she said stuff about how many pairs are there smh,, its obvious no one knows, just wait till the 28th and we will know.
There have been confirmed numbers in here suggesting these will be very limited. It's just that everyone chose to ignore them... :wink:

http://blog.uebervart.de/adidas-x-kanye-yeezy-boost/

"We will get 12 pairs of the adidas x Yeezy boost"

People from NYC should be happy if there were 3000 pairs released yesterday. That would be a lot compared to what the rest of the world will get.

Lol yeah. After listening to the interview on Ryan Seacrest, it's probably the total run. That's depressing. Resellers will eat, kids will get hurt, all of that **** all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom