ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for a wide foot NTer to give his/her verdict. 1 whole size down, or 1.5 like Big Sean said. I'd want them to fit a bit snug, but not pinky toe hurtin like hell snug.  I hate when my shoes run big.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for a wide foot NTer to give his/her verdict. 1 whole size down, or 1.5 like Big Sean said. I'd want them to fit a bit snug, but not pinky toe hurtin like hell snug.  I hate when my shoes run big.
.5-1 down is fine. I wouldn't go any further than that

if i wear an 8.5 usually should i risk going to a 7 or just stick with an 8 ? im so torn by this someone help me ! lol

man DC is killing me. So no Annapolis or Tyson's mall. The only two I banked on. I know major is going to be difficult so Im not even wasting my time. I'll follow up again this week with both malls and report back.

dam im still struggling with my size 10... LMK how they fit and what size are you normally?
I normaly wear a size 8 and I knew these will be near impossible to get in a size 7 since everyone said they run size big. After trying them on they really only fit .5 "half size" bigger they are really slim on the sides and long in the front just the toe box is huge not easier to get on either. 
What size do you usually wear? I'm an 8.5-9 so I'm thinking the 8 is what I need. I know it's been said multiple times that they run a size big but just wanted to get input from someone who wears a size similar to mine. Thanks in advance.
if you a true 8.5 these will fot you perfect if you are a size 9 maybe fit kinda tight since my boy is a size 10 and he got a size 9 that was very snugg his toes was touching alot so he went and swap for a size 10 and now they have .5 space so they feel big on him these shoes are so confusing. like all the sizes are half  7 is 7.5 8 is 8.5 maybe a 9 all depends on the person foot. 

Last edited:
man DC is killing me. So no Annapolis or Tyson's mall. The only two I banked on. I know major is going to be difficult so Im not even wasting my time. I'll follow up again this week with both malls and report back.

Definitely, I'm trying to get them in the DMV as well.

Finally got my pair. Crazy come up story too but I'll leave that out. Will be looking to double up on the 28th.

View media item 1407428View media item 1407429

Also for those asking, if you already normally wear .5 sizes, it will be perfect if you size down the other 1/2 and come at a full size. For example: if you wear 8.5, size down to 8 and they're perfect fit. I'm normally a size 8 in most nikes such as roshes and flyknits, but 8.5 in most free runs. I have wide feet and I got these in a size 8, and they have .5 of extra room, not 1 full size of room or 1 and .5 size of extra room. I can probably get away with a size 7 but that would be very snug (which will probably stretch and mold eventually). But wearing these 8 walking around the house, I don't feel any sliding or anything. The zipper and the strap keep my foot secured in without heel lift.

Also to answer the other question, no they're not as comfortable as Pure Boost. The full Boost sole and the material on Pure Boost are extremely comfy. These are suede and feel like how a boot does but with a comfier sole than say Clark boots or whatnot.

it was probably posted but lol at the way Complex gets news from NT, they had a video talking about people zippers breaking and claimed @BoostHog  had the same issue because he posted a picture of it from twitter

Finally got my pair. Crazy come up story too but I'll leave that out. Will be looking to double up on the 28th.

Also for those asking, if you already normally wear .5 sizes, it will be perfect if you size down the other 1/2 and come at a full size. For example: if you wear 8.5, size down to 8 and they're perfect fit. I'm normally a size 8 in most nikes such as roshes and flyknits, but 8.5 in most free runs. I have wide feet and I got these in a size 8, and they have .5 of extra room, not 1 full size of room or 1 and .5 size of extra room. I can probably get away with a size 7 but that would be very snug (which will probably stretch and mold eventually). But wearing these 8 walking around the house, I don't feel any sliding or anything. The zipper and the strap keep my foot secured in without heel lift.

Also to answer the other question, no they're not as comfortable as Pure Boost. The full Boost sole and the material on Pure Boost are extremely comfy. These are suede and feel like how a boot does but with a comfier sole than say Clark boots or whatnot.
Good info bro. Much appreciated. I figured sine the arch appeared to be Pure Boost sole the entire sole would be.

IIght, .5 down I'm going. If they fit wrong, I'm handing out e-beatdowns
mad.gif

Yo Repped!!! Thanks for the info and that on feet is dope. Im gonna try and cop for sure

Yeah the sizing thing is tricky cause some people say they fit snug some say .5 to a full size im like how could they be this different for everyone. Its just like the kobe 9 elite snake skins dudes told me to go a half size up I went with my gut and got my true size they fit great that .5 would have been too big and I know I got wide feet!!! I just want my yeezys to fit me man we aint gonna be able to try them on.

Last edited:
it was probably posted but lol at the way Complex gets news from NT, they had a video talking about people zippers breaking and claimed @BoostHog
 had the same issue because he posted a picture of it from twitter

Lol i dont even own the shoe. Hope to get em for retail during launch though.

I am very confused. So is this Adidas app only for stores in the NYC or nation wide on the 28th? Can I reserve my pair now for the 28th? Or is it first come, first serve/raffle at Adidas stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom