ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very confused. So is this Adidas app only for stores in the NYC or nation wide on the 28th? Can I reserve my pair now for the 28th? Or is it first come, first serve/raffle at Adidas stores?
The answer is, no one knows anything about anything. Everyone who posted "legit" info has now been entirely or partially wrong. We are all waiting. The only thing I can answer is no, you can't reserve your pair now for the 28th. 

I'll say it again, anything above retail is not a steal... 

agree to disagree. For me, a steal is when you get something well below MARKET value.. not retail value because once it's sold out, the retail value no longer comes into play. If i bought legit red octobers for $1,000, I'll say thats a steal even though retail was $245, but the current market value is $3k+.

View media item 1406921
Stumbled upon this site that seems similar to ebay ( Viddobuy ) that has a pair for a stealllllll. Thought I'd share with my future NT'er
I'll say it again, anything above retail is not a steal... 

ive never understood how dudes see a shoe, see the retail price and then their response is "id be willing to pay 3x the amount of retail". how is their initial response that the shoe is worth so much more than MSRP? and then they want to be upset with resellers.

dudes talking about "2k is a good price for yeezy 2s" and their used half the time. nah, 2 grand for a $250 dollar nike is not good price...

Im a true 9.5 I was convinced on copping a size 9 until I seen Hov & Diddy with sz 9s and Big Sean with a size 8

I have personally been around Diddy and Big Sean numerous times and me being into kicks I always check out what kicks they have on. I even chopped it up with Sean about kicks and in no way does he wear a size 8

so im all up in the air with this size thing

agree to disagree. For me, a steal is when you get something well below MARKET value.. not retail value because once it's sold out, the retail value no longer comes into play. If i bought legit red octobers for $1,000, I'll say thats a steal even though retail was $245, but the current market value is $3k+.
So your telling me that is Ferrari release a car limited to 500 units for $1,000,000 each, then they are all resold for $4,000,000 immediately after, that's a steal?

Hell no.

Unless it's under retail value, nothing is a steal.
ive never understood how dudes see a shoe, see the retail price and then their response is "id be willing to pay 3x the amount of retail". how is their initial response that the shoe is worth so much more than MSRP? and then they want to be upset with resellers.

dudes talking about "2k is a good price for yeezy 2s" and their used half the time. nah, 2 grand for a $250 dollar nike is not good price...
THIS

So your telling me that is Ferrari release a car limited to 500 units for $1,000,000 each, then they are all resold for $4,000,000 immediately after, that's a steal?
Hell no.
Unless it's under retail value, nothing is a steal.
THIS

Like I said, agree to disagree. By your meaning, paying retail shouldn't be a steal either because it costs a lot less than that to make it so you're already overpaying for what it's worth when buyin for retail. For me a definition of steal is getting away with something for a lot less than the VALUE it's going for.

There are other views to view your example of Ferrari's, but I won't get into it. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Last edited:
People pay "over retail" for concerts/sports tickets all the time and nobody complains.   

If you want something bad enough, you'll pay for it.   No point in hating something you can't control. 

People hating and calling the shoe ugly will be the same ones trying to buy to resell. Lurking NT for any info they can get...

People pay "over retail" for concerts/sports tickets all the time and nobody complains.   

If you want something bad enough, you'll pay for it.   No point in hating something you can't control. 
Yeah, and fair enough, if people want something badly enough, they'll pay the price.

But that doesn't make it a 'steal'.

But that's like paying over retail. When you know they are selling more tixs to the event they even have your date for rerelease.

. Yes it won't be easy during the full release I would rather wait to see how i do.

Fail at the full release at worse pay resell, or pay less resell cause the market is more saturated and at best get them for retail.

Some people wanna be first. Im glad I have never been that guy personally I got to much other things to worry about or focus on.

Last edited:
People hating and calling the shoe ugly will be the same ones trying to buy to resell. Lurking NT for any info they can get...

More than half are here for resell any major release that hints at limited is the case including all them DB threads cause them thangs are horrible accept a select few.

Nothing new reselling sucks now and days espcially with JB with more shoes made

This is come up time for some easy 500 plus. Tbh if u have half a brain you be in here trying to get easy money since with a app no camping and raffles just small car ride for some for 500 plus. Why not.....

More than half are here for resell any major release that hints at limited is the case including all them DB threads cause them thangs are horrible accept a select few.

Nothing new reselling sucks now and days espcially with JB with more shoes made

This is come up time for some easy 500 plus. Tbh if u have half a brain you be in here trying to get easy money since with a app no camping and raffles just small car ride for some for 500 plus. Why not.....
I made my money back plus another 1k it was a no brainer
grin.gif

Considering something as a steal is very subjective in my opinion.

No product is worth the retail price.

Some people will consider a product for below, over or exact retail price as a steal, because they like the product and want it. So it's worth more to them.

Other people would not even consider calling a product below retail as a steal, because they don't think that it's even worth that reduced price.

After all everyone has their own opinion of what one is willing to pay for a product and a different opinion of the pricing of a product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom