ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All West Coast ports are either shut down or running at a bare minimum. The strike is affecting all business, from the car industry all the way down to your local boutique. No one is getting their product. Trucks aren't being allowed to load and deliver the goods.

I wonder if the yeezy's are being shipped in via different resource because if they're on a boat now then we're (west coast) all screwed.

I only bring this up because I was trying to buy a couple
of products this past week and a lot of it was OOS. ALL THE SALES ASSOCIATES MENTIONED THE PORT STRIKE GOING ON.

I hope this is not the case. I want a pair damn it!

Last edited:
Has anybody answered about the sizing ? Do they run big or small? I would like to try them on in store but I feel like those days are over. Since they usually come out before and ask each person

Nah bro no one has touched on the subject of sizing yet, glad you bought it up. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Reactions: God
lol at dude quoting articles for legit numbers...
lol at dude taking Ye's word on numbers...
lol at dude settling at $500...

because bragging about selling 2000 pairs in 10 mins sounds as good?

bro jordans resell for 500, these will too? lol nah man there is way too much dreaming in this thread man

Has anybody answered about the sizing ? Do they run big or small? I would like to try them on in store but I feel like those days are over. Since they usually come out before and ask each person

Nah bro no one has touched on the subject of sizing yet, glad you bought it up. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I don't really post in here, but are you two sure no one has wrote about sizing? Do a little searching and you'll find your answer.

I'm sure he was being sarcastic. I mean I did see a lot. Was really pertaining to the general release if they still ran the same. But either way the only way to know is the day of release.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2015/02/20/adidas-yeezy-750-boost-global-release-details/ Online tomorrow? Anyone else see this anywhere on any other sites?
yep just read this

mean.gif

Hmm might have some sense to it. I think the zipper issue might shake up the release date a bit to check for quality control. Also like I've been saying i see this restocking once. We will see though. 

tbh i would take that info with a grain of salt, adidas never announced anything about any release and i doubt they are doing a QS like release for these... id wait until i get word from adidas before i go ape $%#%@%

Bruh there is no zipper issue whoever that idiot was did that himself, zipper is fine and well constructed on all my pairs

lol at dude quoting articles for legit numbers...
lol at dude taking Ye's word on numbers...
lol at dude settling at $500...

because bragging about selling 2000 pairs in 10 mins sounds as good?

bro jordans resell for 500, these will too? lol nah man there is way too much dreaming in this thread man

View media item 1411196
you're just like the rest of us... no solid info, everything speculation, so stop trying to act like you know how this release is going to be.

Highsnobiety is a legit source they've been in the game a long time. Would defo look to be eating if I was in US tomorrow. But why wouldn't adidas tweet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom