ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 79 stores (US, and international) listed in adidas.com/us/kanye

And stores have approx 12 pairs.

79*12 = 948

Adidas is releasing about 948 pairs tomorrow.

mad.gif

There are 79 stores (US, and international) listed in adidas.com/us/kanye
And stores have approx 12 pairs.
79*12 = 948
Adidas is releasing about 948 pairs tomorrow.

>:

That is a joke, Nike pumped more DBs in their stores during release, and there are only a handful of those joints

although I think some stores got more than 12 pairs, Livestock is doing an online raffle and two in store raffles at their separate locations

Last edited:
6 pairs for my whole city, they won't be limited they said, everyone will be able to get a pair they said [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
i under stand that completely but you mean to tell me HOH and other corporate places dont sell out the back or at least rig it? come on.
im sure they do. But to certain degree they cant just do like mom and pops and charge whatever or say they only have 2 pairs. They are forced to be a little more discreet about their shady dealings. With mom and pop stores they are not being watched as corporate stores cuz they are owned independently. A hoh could never pull that garbage burnrubber did and charged $1000 for a $245 shoe

im surprised not ONE Adidas Orginal store in the US is selling these tomorrow

No NY
No LA
No Chi Town
No Miami
No San Fran
No ATL

:smh:

I wish I could wake up in the morning with a tweet from Adidas saying "you can now purchase the Yeezy Boost at these select Adidas Original store locations"

Last edited:
I really feel bad for the people who are spending this crazy 900+ money for these shoes.  They're nice and I want a pair (for retail) but if the Manufacturer themselves suggest a price of $350, they realize that's all its worth.  People save your money, these aren't worth a stack.

Please don't come at me with 'why you care how another person spends their cash' etc.. cause I don't care.  Just hoping it can help someone save their cash and spend it on something worth that value.

Don't get caught up in all this crazy hype!

These aren't even worth $350

No NY
No LA
No Chi Town
No Miami
No San Fran
No ATL

I wish I could wake up in the morning with a tweet from Adidas saying "you can now purchase the Yeezy Boost at these select Adidas Original store locations"
It's completely crazy how no flagship stores in any of the major U.S cities are getting them.

No NY
No LA
No Chi Town
No Miami
No San Fran
No ATL

I'm not surprised at all.

I really feel bad for the people who are spending this crazy 900+ money for these shoes.  They're nice and I want a pair (for retail) but if the Manufacturer themselves suggest a price of $350, they realize that's all its worth.  People save your money, these aren't worth a stack.

Please don't come at me with 'why you care how another person spends their cash' etc.. cause I don't care.  Just hoping it can help someone save their cash and spend it on something worth that value.

Don't get caught up in all this crazy hype!

How are you measuring the value someone puts towards a particular item? What makes you so almighty?

im sure they do. But to certain degree they cant just do like mom and pops and charge whatever or say they only have 2 pairs. They are forced to be a little more discreet about their shady dealings. With mom and pop stores they are not being watched as corporate stores cuz they are owned independently. A hoh could never pull that garbage burnrubber did and charged $1000 for a $245 shoe
at the end of the day that 1000 they charged is nothing compared to what they where going for and what they are going for now.

That's pretty dope. Nothing compared to the 5 days ppl were trying to do in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom