ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are you guys keeping these shoes clean? i feel like they'd look beat to death after a night out at any club

how are you guys keeping these shoes clean? i feel like they'd look beat to death after a night out at any club
By not wearing them?

nerd.gif

I came in asking if anyone knew why there was a timer on the yeezy.supply site...Don't really give a **** if it's counting up or down.

If you don't have the answers, which you clearly don't, keep your smart *** unnecessary comments to yourself cuz you aint helping this thread out
you cant even tell what a timer is doing and you want answers... to what? life?

I was pulling pics to use as a laptop background and I realized they have ALOT more Ye shoes out there than I thought. To consider yourself a real Ye stan, you'd have to go through alot of shi I'm sure.

the only raffle that I can see remotely being legit is Espionage. 

Didn't hear from SNS, Addict, Proper, St. Alfred, etc..

Last edited:
How did you find it? CList? Or FB group? Ive been running into a bunch of p's in the Bay afraid to meet or dont really have them in hand.
FB group, I see a size 10 on BASH but he's asking 1350.. And since I'm pretty well known on the Bay Area groups he was willing to meet at the mall. He did bring his Dad and brother, they were all really cool

The only official raffle was Shoe Gallery, there's a guy on Craigslist looking for $1,200 for a size 9. Dude shows his raffle ticket and receipt from Shoe Gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom