ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says they accept PayPal. Legit or nah?

jt1ctv.jpg

was there really a size 9 on fc for $1750? i know there's a 13 for that price, and size 10 and 11 are now at $2,500!

the other day i tried checking out with a pair on fc for $1250. once i hit place order, it said the price wasn't available and it jumped to 2k. smh i quickly x'd out.

Yeah man, I was shocked .... Was up for maybe 20/30 minutes though.

Yeah very limited Adidas yet you give this scrub a pair
It seems they gave out as many pairs to celebrities and sponsored athletes as they did the general public lol

lol gonna sign with adidas for the free kicks
Same, Drake said jokingly in his new mix tape that the free shoes were why he signed with Jordan. Free stuff (especially shoes) are always nice.

Same, Drake said jokingly in his new mix tape that the free shoes were why he signed with Jordan. Free stuff (especially shoes) are always nice.

lol best thing a non athlete can do... i rather be an athlete and get paid to wear jays... but im not the 1%

Last edited:
Since I got these jawns, I still haven't seen one person rocking them yet.  
I saw a dude rocking them last week. They looked dope but not worth paying reseller prices.

That is another thing that pisses me off. A lot of people don't want the shoe to be mass produced because they don't want everyone wearing them but most people in the sneaker game keep everything DS.

It seems they gave out as many pairs to celebrities and sponsored athletes as they did the general public lol
This is exactly why I am out. intially I wanted the 750's and was going to grab the lows and a few pieces from the clothing line but after seeing how Adidas handles the release and they ridiculous prices they are chargining, I came to the conclusion that I am done. kanye has a strong following but the with those prices the line is going to bomb.

This is exactly why I am out. intially I wanted the 750's and was going to grab the lows and a few pieces from the clothing line but after seeing how Adidas handles the release and they ridiculous prices they are chargining, I came to the conclusion that I am done. kanye has a strong following but the with those prices the line is going to bomb.

u wanted $350 boost but think everything else is over priced... bruh...

Last edited:
what's the story? Might help out fellow NTers
Was a BIN on ebay bro.. dude wanted 1000 for it, I ask for a better offer, he accept 800.. didn't even give me a tracking number which was a red flag but dude told me he sent it without tracking.. so I wanted for a week. 

whats gonna be 3k bro?
His outerwear will go up to $3,700.  Yeezy and Adidas lost their damn mind

Moving on to the most expensive part of the collection, outerwear will start  at around €1,600 and reach a staggering €3,500.

Exactly what I'm saying. I understand these people are sponsored by you and what not but the Yeezy Boost are so limited we can't get a pair but a dude that freshly signed with you gets a pair. Oh yeah they're so limited Adidas. Probably have a full warehouse with Yeezy Boost for celebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom