ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they have so much of my money... the least they could do is slide me one pear 8)

I purchased during initial release time and got email confirmation... still no shipping confirmation though. Starting to get nervous. It's a size 12 too 
embarassed.gif
Scratch that. Just got confirmation 
smokin.gif

So you can make it harder for all of us here to get ours? 
man, i didn't even get one pair ... and i all nightered for it trying on every site, and carted so many. errors all day. i'm just wondering if its possible because i was able to pass on the 750's and these cause im not paying resale but would really like to get a pair of the black ones at all costs

I just reported a fugazi pair on eBay from China that was listed at $500 and eBay pulled the listing within 5 minutes 
laugh.gif

Still have an outstanding charge...but no confirmation email yet..........

Last edited:
my b for being late but whats this restock yall speak of?

my barneys pair should arrive Wednesday :smile: 

Last edited:
Yea, I agree with you 100%. Why did everyone who reviewed the shoe and had "insider info" state that these run an entire size big? Then when regular people get them, it's TTS or 0.5 size down. Lesson learned, always go TTS...

Yeah I was completely torn as to what size to order. I wear a 12 in most sneakers, sometimes 11.5, and rarely 11 in some styles. I like to have wiggle room with a thumbs width of room at the front. In the Ultra Boosts 11.5 fit well but was a little too short, 12 fit much better.

I was able to scoop a 12 in the Yeezy 350s and they fit great, going down to an 11 would have put my toes right at the front end of the shoe. Not sure how width would have been and if there was room for foot to expand with each step.

Dudes gon be salty when their pending charges get credited back in and they ain't got no yeezys.

Tried to tell Yall to take the L now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom