ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

not yet. they got my address wrong on order confirm too - emailed them but they are so italian that idk if they understood :/
yah I wasnt too sure how to fill out parts of the account creation so the address is a little off im hoping it doesnt matter cause i paid via PayPal and got a confirm from them to. In the frantic race to check out i didnt realize that shipping was 100 euro. But I guess its all worth it especially if i get the size 5 

nerd.gif

Anyone who ordered from Excelsior know what the deal is? You didn't even get to choose your size lol
Wondering the same thing. I think I should keep making up names and using different addresses. Was it shipping or billing you had to fill out?

I did paypal checkout
I did PayPal checkout too. Did you guys see that option on the product page where you were able to request to buy a size? I only noticed it after I already ordered the shoe (hopefully it was the shoe) from them via PayPal lol. I kinda chalked it up as an L but I wasn't sure if anyone else here used that site.

I learned a lot from the fellow nt members building up to the release I think I will have a better chance next time.

Last edited:
If any other sites are cancelling multiple Orders in the same site like Undefeated just did...some people may have a shot. Unfortunately instances of this...

are just rattling. Apparently taken from the Barney's Vegas raffle.

Those are probably unclaimed.

NYC had a TON of unclaimed pairs and they let people walk in and cop. Willing to bet thats the same case for Vegas

Complaining about an "unfair raffle" wont get you anyhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom