ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing on account but got email conformation did you get conf?
Did you pay with paypal?  if so, this may ease your mind like it did mine.  Good luck to ya!

I have paid using PayPal but cannot see my order history in my account?

For all PayPal orders, you will not be able to view the order within your account. Part of the Paypal Express terms specifies that we are not able to capture this data, so please keep your Order Confirmation email safe as this will be your only order reference. You will still receive your Dispatch Confirmation email as normal when the order is shipped.

the feels
tired.gif

is there any way i can get my main acc back into this thread if someone can help me ill teach you how to backdoor undefeated

Sounds crazy I know, but if you think 11 is bad, what if I told you my boy is waiting on 24 shipment confirmations. And someone else I know has over 100, no joke. This release was geared more towards Europe since they get shafted everytime. Those euro shops had over 1000 pairs. 100 pairs per size on sizes 8 and up. If you knew what to do, you would be straight. Not talking bots here either. Fact of the matter is, its never gonna change so you might as well adapt.

Translated..."You might as well buy a bot."
Offline pages, overloaded servers, no sleep waiting on a random drop, back doored early buys..no problems

Translated..."You might as well buy a bot."
Offline pages, overloaded servers, no sleep waiting on a random drop, back doored early buys..no problems
If youre going for those numbers, yea def bots. In my case I didnt have to use any. All about checkout tricks, sleight of hand, and having the right tools. I figured this all out on my own just by messing around. You guys could too. Im not gonna start giving handouts because then we'll be back to square one again, but know there are ways if you just look.

Unless Adidas makes changes to their code and release process, this will continue to happen. 

They need to open up their app to more locations and have more product available in stores.  

Get used to Adidas being backdoored and save yourself the stress.  Enter every and any raffle in your area and give yourself as many chances as possible.  Barney's site/Demandware is very easy to ATC and checkout almost immediately as well.  But at least you have can see the product active and instock, Adidas/Y-3 not so much.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom