ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

What do you guys think of these for $700? Might be able to cop for a little less, cant find any size 8 below 1.5k

Those whites for the summer tho 
smokin.gif

Any sites still have 950's available? Either Peyote or Moonrock? I know I'm late but any help will be appreciated.

My Mr's are coming in tomorrow and I gotta question before I go wearing them. Does the outsole still have the same problem as the TD's as in the wearing off super easily?

False. It depends. I've ordered from them plenty of times and have never gotten hit.
was it under $200? from most people's experiences, if it over $200 and from end, 90% of the time you will get hit by customs
If it's over $200 and from anywhere in EU you'll likely get hit with customs. One good thing about EU shops as a US customer though is that sometimes they remove the VAT for customers outside the EU. The yeezys are a special case so I'm sure most shops didn't do it for them, but I've actually been able to get kicks below US retail from EU boutiques after they removed the VAT (this often doesn't happen until the very end of checkout phase on these sites). Ordered from both VooBerlin & Aphrodite 1994 recently and got pretty decent prices on the Ultra Boost Kolors.

I wanna know how tolerable is the customs since the value is just slightly above 200
Dude... It's not going to be that much, I have only been hit with customs with high priced items from End, if you get hit with anything whatsoever it will be miniscule not to mention it will be A LOT less than paying resell prices, enjoy the god damn shoes. 

was it under $200? from most people's experiences, if it over $200 and from end, 90% of the time you will get hit by customs

Correct. 200 is usually the threshold. Your original post said "for anything".

As others have said it shouldn't be much and is way better than paying no resale. I would gladly pay the duties/customs to get a pair for retail.

Correct. 200 is usually the threshold. Your original post said "for anything".

As others have said it shouldn't be much and is way better than paying no resale. I would gladly pay the duties/customs to get a pair for retail.
You been shopping around? Or are you just gonna take the L and move on?

So is it the Triple Black, Black/Gum, or that Grey/Tan/Gum pair that's dropping on the 5th? Or are we still not 100% sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom