ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as I know, theres only been 3 pair of 750's that we've seen. Light Brown (first release) with the white sole, Light Brown (gum sole), and dark chocolate (gum sole). All these triple black photos or black/gum soles look photoshopped to me.

TD's goat. I'd give up my extra PB's for MR's. But everyone is asking cash on top of PB's. Should be an equal trade IMO. 

Last edited:
MAN those Whites are 
nthat.gif
 I have to make some friends in here before those drop. I cannot strike out for a 5th time on these Adidas x Yeezy's. I need the whites and will just have to pay resale again , they are a must (IMO)

​
More hype on MR at the moment compared to PBs. Prices will settle eventually
people telling me the MR's are more limited than PB's, but where are your sauces from fam? Don't give me arbitrary numbers based on which sites released. I want to know actual production numbers. If you want PB's and I want MR's, trade be equal for the same shoe in the different color. 

people telling me the MR's are more limited than PB's, but where are your sauces from fam? Don't give me arbitrary numbers based on which sites released. I want to know actual production numbers. If you want PB's and I want MR's, trade be equal for the same shoe in the different color. 
I totally agree. Hype always takes over for the first 2 weeks, then prices setlle once the new colorway gets officially announced

TD's goat. I'd give up my extra PB's for MR's. But everyone is asking cash on top of PB's. Should be an equal trade IMO. 
finally saw the MR in person today @ my barbers. in  hand very nice but not near the other 2 c/w.. he was actually wearing the PB

TD are def easily the best imo then the PB after. MR doesn't come close to the blacks. def should be an equal trade.

yea people toss around production numbers all the time, there's no real way of telling what is more/less limited. but, it does seem like the majority of sites that dropped MRs had more inventory than the previous two 350s since less places got them.

The color looks like it'll chip off just like the TD's
the PB's doesn't chip, so who knows whats going to happen to the MR's unless those whose heavily worn their pair can chime in.

the MR's are pretty nice, never been the biggest fan of black soled shoes. PB's are ranked last to me. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom