ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can throw me into the group of guys who had their END order ship this morning. 

It's funny because I chatted with a rep on Tuesday and he told me that the order was going to be cancelled. I ordered on Saturday night around 11 PM. It was right before the Rousey - Holm fight.

Did other peoples orders from END get cancelled recently?
Cancelled this morning. 
embarassed.gif

REMEBER PEOPLE

Unfortunately I can see ssense forgoing online releases if people countine to pester them with phone calls.

What I do recommend doing is if you were able to purchase from ssense is sending an email thanking them for the opportunity to purchase the shoes online, fast shipping transit and praising them for their customer service, which has been superb.
For the most part, people on NT don't seem to realize that it's about more than just one release and that most of these companies don't work like social media where you can refresh and have a slew of updates on demand.  It's just a sign of the times.  We've lost spot after spot over the years because of people being rude to customer service, emailing nonstop within .000000000000001 seconds of placing their orders to ask for tracking, and even snitching due to being salty that others were able to succeed at places that they weren't.  Big reason why most people have built their circles and cook in silence.  Unfortunate that it has to be that way, but when people want to be the reason we can't have nice things...

For the most part, people on NT don't seem to realize that it's about more than just one release and that most of these companies don't work like social media where you can refresh and have a slew of updates on demand.  It's just a sign of the times.  We've lost spot after spot over the years because of people being rude to customer service, emailing nonstop within .000000000000001 seconds of placing their orders to ask for tracking, and even snitching due to being salty that others were able to succeed at places that they weren't.  Big reason why most people have built their circles and cook in silence.  Unfortunate that it has to be that way, but when people want to be the reason we can't have nice things...
Can't tell you how accurate this is.

Boom. 2,000+ pages summed up right there.

Quote:

Can I be in your circle fam, I need to learn how to cook
nerd.gif

Thank you.

Nothing new been going on with the over seas sites since the royal 1 released . People don't seem to understand these overseas sites aren't footsites they're small stores with a few employees. You have to be patient . If you backdoor a site and then call you're snitching on yourself b ....

Was just curious. I saw (haven't verified if it was real) someone post a picture of copping a smaller size from the US store...was wondering if maybe the EU ones still had pairs

Yes. The US store had sizes Monday, I believe a few on here carted and checked out. They also had one pair restocked on Wednesday, but now they're cleaned out.

I reached out to the PR people at Adidas. In an interview with them, I asked them about the yeezy 750 boost, they said all they could tell me that it might be a little "blue" for some people who cant buy them when they re-release

I also asked about the yeezy boots we've seen yeezus rock. They said that if they could tell us, the yeezy wouldn't be the shoe that it is. So we'll see what they have to offer us sneaker heads. 
i have no idea what any of this meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom