ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

everyone said not to worry if i  remember correctly people were getting crazy numbers on shipping  package weight was 14  oz  and stuff 
I'm just curious because I have a random package coming in the mail from someone and it's signature required, maybe it's a present. That's why I asked.

Last edited:
3/4 orders ending up shipping, not bad :smokin :nthat:

View media item 1796080

DYtIVu

Is it just me.. or do these look cheap?? I have the first 750's and I'm not impressed with the blackouts.

Is it just me.. or do these look cheap?? I have the first 750's and I'm not impressed with the blackouts.
the midsole is a bit shiny and i feel like black suede always photographs awfully 

i really hope we get the chocolate joints 

whoever hired him for that one is probably throwing their money in the garbage
if he is within the first 20 spots i think hes ok idk tho. you have to assume 16 of those dudes are going for the love of yeezus and not jordan

if he is within the first 20 spots i think hes ok idk tho. you have to assume 16 of those dudes are going for the love of yeezus and not jordan
yea maybe but I think that guy charges like 10-20 an hour. To be there damn near 20 hours to maybe get a yeezy ain't worth it imo. Might as well try and pay the bouncer

Bruh they waited for 750s in wind chills below 0 during NBA ASW.
don't think 750's needed waiting at all. Everyone was camping out in freezing wind chills below 0* for Frag restock, Just Don 2's, Mirror Foams, ASW releases, Photoreel XX9's, SNKRBOX, Pro Pavilion, Flight 23, Pop-up Flight 23, damn near everywhere in NYC. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom