ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
there should be 2 now
smile.gif
manualmodeftw
Technically (4) now lmao, 1 of them is exposed on most yeezy related forums. But if you dont have a bot for those links you aint eating

My homie dropped 4 hunnid on a bot
No idea the specs

But my best friend is about to graduate from a top 5 cs program this year.. Anybody wanna go into business? Basically he builds the bot and if you knowledgeable about stuff you tell him what the bot should do, how it should work etc

Collab to make the goat bot possible

Real talk, early links would be clutch eventually.
How we gonna flourish in adidas confirmed though?

you people that are bashing Jasper are str8 lames to me.  thats just my humble opinion.  

like you've never been wrong before or gotten bad info.

and i bet you still follow him on IG

Humble yet not!
He didn't give bad info
He made a bold statement

But I will say one thing he was right about

It's not Real till you see Kim or Ye say! [emoji]128536[/emoji]

Back door is easy for the shop sites it's the other sites I haven't learned or how to get the links with that said I'm ready to take my Christmas L. :lol: I got lucky with MR's
No way the 750 beat the 72-10 unless they're a GR no way in hell that happens ....... Gift wrapped L's all around

Finally copped a legit pair of TDs after going through the trouble of buying fakes on FB. I had to pay FC price, but I figure buy now before all DS sizes go through the roof. Got 15% off on Black Friday and I saved money by passing on MRs to get the best colorway.

And here's a pic of the fugazis:
FC price??? 
sick.gif

FC price??? :x

Not gonna lie. I paid a handsome amount for these. I really wanted these earlier but didn't want to pay $600-700 resale. Big mistake cuz prices steadily increased.... Then I bought a pair of fakes.... After that I was determined to get a legit pair... So I resold a bunch of hype **** that i never wore to finally get my pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom