ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure they kill all that raffle talk today, and adidas handles the release like the ones before thru confirmed.

Doubt it have been hearing from friends that work there and have been reliable that will be holding a one day raffle today or tomorrow latest Take it for what it's worth but most FA FL I know for em are having raffles

I think that's how it's always been but FTL/Champs were also on confirmed in NYC...if it's only 3 stores in all doing confirmed, we screwed lol.

Rigged raffles and those lines will be ridiculous tomorrow

3 in NYC. NYSP, Fulton, Wooster.
nerd.gif
didnt u pm me already?

if so, i def told u already the exact stores cuz wat u posted isnt correct
3 stores only for confirmed?!?!?

Well looks like I'm saving $350.00.
sorry i meant to say 6.

6 stores in total across the states.

Last edited:
yea they are, adidas really botched this release, hopefully the 350's have more organization
Since yeezy release we have been able to see how much adidas is slacking in their marketing department (not even just compared to Nike). They've allowed a bunch of mistakes and confusion that's truly unacceptable

I knew adidas was a joke when I saw the moon rock release.

The follow up to that release was NOTHING. How do you that? They were suppose to be on top of there game for this one... This one turned out to be a bigger joke than that one.

I feel bad for you guys that are actual fans of this shoe.. It's laughable how they handle these releases. Then again you can't expect much, it's adidas... They certainly aren't used to this.

I knew adidas was a joke when I saw the moon rock release.

The follow up to that release was NOTHING. How do you that? They were suppose to be on top of there game for this one... This one turned out to be a bigger joke than that one.

I feel bad for you guys that are actual fans of this shoe.. It's laughable how they handle these releases. Then again you can't expect much, it's adidas... They certainly aren't used to this.
its like lotto winners and overnight celebs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom