ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to UBIQ up town in Philly was just about the worst thing ever i think i lost 3 years of my life do to stress and anxiety. taxi drivers decide to protest uber and held traffic up all over. took me 45 minutes to drive one block.. then i had to pay for parking $21. I'm somewhat talkative with the one worker i asked how many people signed up (this was 3pm today) he said around 2500 people .. smh but he couldn't tell me how many pairs they received
LOL I deliver out Philly and thank god I was off today cause I would have been sickkkk sitting in that traffic. When streets are blocked out there it is ******* ridiculous. :smh:  

Don't let me get started on that UBIQ store too. I passed there a couple of times on release days and it's wild at that store I wouldn't even waste my time. 
i won the raffle for the PR there . so i can't talk ish about them backdooring

lol **** a raffle im trying online... im just gonna skippa the flippa these damn shoes anyway.

raffles are like 'eh why not just go sign up it's worth a shot' Philly is just UBIQ and then VILLA which was online only .. does anyone know if adidas store in cherry hill mall doing raffle? i called got no answer

roll.gif

I feel you, I'm trying to keep my hopes up.
Same here, it's getting harder by the hour tho 
laugh.gif

Nothing says we have a chance or even even resale will be reasonable. Adidas you my friend def got the glo. Looking at this forum laughing and saying they will be back next release

I was just messing around, pokin' fun at all the "can I trade my General release for this extremely coveted shoe" posts that pop up during every yeezy release
Word... Columbia 4's are fire though, I love em, JB did a great job with those and the Oreo 4's (IMO)

i know an employee there and was told that all the winners are chosen by corporate.

He said they even have a security guard deliver the shoes there 
laugh.gif
this makes me happy I wish it was the same at footlockers and pacsun and the boutiques 

Hard to compare resale to OG anything.. but the all black is timeless.. can literally be worn with anything.. I actually prefer it over the grays.
yup, even looking back at nike yeezys the black pairs hold the most weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom