ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread in shambles...put atc in not expecting to win though to many other atc/bots/coders to compete with

Went 4 deep to Adidas Southcoast Plaza, Footlocker Southcoast Plaza, & both Cerritos and Glendale Pacsuns. Let the shoe gods help us cook [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

This thread in shambles...put atc in not expecting to win though to many other atc/bots/coders to compete with
Dudes need to code assembly and colocate servers where adidas put theirs to get yeezys nowadays. 

Last edited:
those atc making bank  if a 100 people registered for rsvp kingz they makings 40,000 in one night. Sheeeiiiiiiiit

yeezus christ someone PM him the link 
roll.gif

Guys, I've done nothing until now. I'll be spending the next 24 hours working on bots. 99% I don't cook (first yeezy release) but if I finish the bots, I'll put up a bot-as-a-service website tonight (TBA).

edit: Gonna start editing to stay below the post limit (25? smh) 

...and ANOTHER ONE

pacsun this time

anyone know any other sites that might have backdoors? 

#THEYDONTWANTUSTOHAVEYEEZIES

Last edited:
I have hit their twice so it must not be to Rigged. 

obviously people will get through here and there but it's pretty much known by everyone the manager takes $$ for the super limited/hyped stuff and the same people always "win" there. The manager has been caught throwing away raffle tix immediately after getting handed them and the DM won't do anything

Last edited:
I'm just curious. What's adidas policy when it comes to buying multiple pairs of a shoe like the yeezys? Do you need to switch up credit cards & shipping addresses?

I'm just curious. What's adidas policy when it comes to buying multiple pairs of a shoe like the yeezys? Do you need to switch up credit cards & shipping addresses?
I think it's name and credit card, you can use the same address.

obviously people will get through here and there but it's pretty much known by everyone the manager takes $$ for the super limited/hyped stuff and the same people always "win" there. The manager has been caught throwing away raffle tix immediately after getting handed them and the DM won't do anything
i'm just saying their is hope, how do you know this manager even still has a job?

bro theres ish like THAT up there. ****** is sitting here CODING for some sneakers!!!! BRUH im outttt (not really) but thats reallly insane how its changed recently. around 2009 i stopped going for anyhting with hype cause the mall stabbings, robbings were getting crazy but now its ridiculous with bots and codes and stuff. its basically impossible to get. how did yall even get intot he coding stuff

and for the kanye type gear : feathers brand, publish brand, koto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom