ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]
Anyone know how these fit compared to the original grey 750's?

Do they still fit big or are they more TTS now?

More TTS. I'm a 12 in 1s, 11.5 in 350s. Got thru on an 11 thru confirmed because of how the 1st 750s fit. Tight until I took the sole out. I would say they are half size big if that. Wish I got a 12 instead

Last edited:
Everyone brace your self stay on your toes an save up hearing rumors of a Kanye west supreme collaboration
wouldnt be suprised... North was wearing supreme pajamas and he wore the bogo today. He never really wore any of that **** b4

nah and i didnt have $1k :lol:
I would have floated it to you bro! PM me some time and i'll give you my cell.

Lol thanks if you wanted me to get more....

For me.... :lol:

However tho i couldnt cart and checkout whatsoever so I wouldnt known if i would carted and checked out for you or anyone. This release was pretty damn stressed out, been up for 36 hrs and slept like 4.

Makes me think for such low quantity and very high demand they would have auctioned these 750 black boosts

You cop 1 or none?

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel so messed up just wanted 1 God damn pair I know this is the sneaker game now reselling and what not but I'm salty as hell I didn't even cart a pair today I stayed up to see a circle spinning for 2 hours an crashed websites all night....

Feel so messed up just wanted 1 God damn pair I know this is the sneaker game now reselling and what not but I'm salty as hell I didn't even cart a pair today I stayed up to see a circle spinning for 2 hours an crashed websites all night....

This x1000 for me too

i feel u :frown:

View media item 1835567

i'm very very very very very very upset guys... but of course nobody should give a damn. i missed grey 750s. paid 1700 for em. missed turtle doves. paid 750 for em. missed every other yeezy adidas release and i just cant afford resale for each pair. im not sure what to do. bout to call it quits on the sneaker game or just stop trying to cop. this aint right.

dez.jpg
We need to lose any way.. Draftpicc here we come ! 

Don't know how I ended up with two pairs, but I have an idea: dumb luck. One thing's for sure, I'll never pull another all-nighter.

Decided to not lose sleep for this release, and it turned out to be a very good decision.

View media item 1835567

i'm very very very very very very upset guys... but of course nobody should give a damn. i missed grey 750s. paid 1700 for em. missed turtle doves. paid 750 for em. missed every other yeezy adidas release and i just cant afford resale for each pair. im not sure what to do. bout to call it quits on the sneaker game or just stop trying to cop. this aint right.

Easy, it's not only you salty, others and myself are

There's tons of other dope shoes out there to buy, so i wouldn't let missing out on one stop me from buying anymore
We need to lose any way.. Draftpicc here we come ! 
True

wouldnt be suprised... North was wearing supreme pajamas and he wore the bogo today. He never really wore any of that **** b4

What you talking about :lol: dude is known to be a bit supreme fan. It's rumored that he snatched up as many of the size 12 Blazers as he could. and that was the main inspiration behind the Don 2s

same was not able to get through anywhere. 

will not pay resell tho unless i get rid of some jordans to fund a pair of either 750s 

was lucky, to get the pb 350 thanks to this thread 

not sure he would want to. I think Kanye is doing alright.
Nah man....not in the grand scheme of things. Kanye West's NET WORTH IS ONLY $130 million. He can't even touch Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. LOL

NET WORTH Figures:

Katy Perry $260 million

Lady Gaga $295 million

Jay-Z  $650 million

Eminem $190 million

Justin Bieber $200 million

Lil Wayne  $150 million

MICHAEL JORDAN (includes Jordan Brand earnings) = $1 BILLION

TAYLOR SWIFT = $280 million - take that Kanye

** Sure, when you compare Kanye to Chris Brown, Big Sean, Tyga, Trey Songz, J.Cole, Akon...yeah of course he looks like he's doing alright. You compare Kanye to the elite, and he ain't sh**. And this folks is the clown who says he'll be president in 2020. LOL

Yeah I'm hatin'...so what...Kanye is all hype no substance. Just look at his ugly *** kicks.

Lol thanks if you wanted me to get more....

For me....
laugh.gif

However tho i couldnt cart and checkout whatsoever so I wouldnt known if i would carted and checked out for you or anyone. This release was pretty damn stressed out, been up for 36 hrs and slept like 4.

Makes me think for such low quantity and very high demand they would have auctioned these 750 black boosts

You cop 1 or none?
none.

Nah man....not in the grand scheme of things. Kanye West's NET WORTH IS ONLY $130 million. He can't even touch Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. LOL

NET WORTH Figures:

Katy Perry $260 million

Lady Gaga $295 million

Jay-Z  $650 million

Eminem $190 million

Justin Bieber $200 million

Lil Wayne  $150 million

MICHAEL JORDAN (includes Jordan Brand earnings) = $1 BILLION

TAYLOR SWIFT = $280 million - take that Kanye

** Sure, when you compare Kanye to Chris Brown, Big Sean, Tyga, Trey Songz, J.Cole, Akon...yeah of course he looks like he's doing alright. You compare Kanye to the elite, and he ain't sh**. And this folks is the clown who says he'll be president in 2020. LOL

Yeah I'm hatin'...so what...Kanye is all hype no substance. Just look at his ugly *** kicks.
bored much?

He's in the 1% so he is doing pretty good in the "Grand Scheme" of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom