ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those who copped on ADC did you let the wait time just tick or did you keep refreshing? I had dress rehearsal for the new years parade and had my macbook there and just let it sit in line after 3 hours i figured it was a lost cause

Nah man....not in the grand scheme of things. Kanye West's NET WORTH IS ONLY $130 million. He can't even touch Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. LOL

NET WORTH Figures:

Katy Perry $260 million
Lady Gaga $295 million
Jay-Z  $650 million
Eminem $190 million
Justin Bieber $200 million
Lil Wayne  $150 million

MICHAEL JORDAN (includes Jordan Brand earnings) = $1 BILLION
TAYLOR SWIFT = $280 million - take that Kanye

** Sure, when you compare Kanye to Chris Brown, Big Sean, Tyga, Trey Songz, J.Cole, Akon...yeah of course he looks like he's doing alright. You compare Kanye to the elite, and he ain't sh**. And this folks is the clown who says he'll be president in 2020. LOL

Yeah I'm hatin'...so what...Kanye is all hype no substance. Just look at his ugly *** kicks.
If any one of those people released a shoe right now would they be more hyped thank yeezys?

Nah man....not in the grand scheme of things. Kanye West's NET WORTH IS ONLY $130 million. He can't even touch Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. LOL

NET WORTH Figures:

Katy Perry $260 million
Lady Gaga $295 million
Jay-Z  $650 million
Eminem $190 million
Lil Wayne  $150 million

** Sure, when you compare Kanye to Chris Brown, Big Sean, Tyga, Trey Songz, J.Cole, Akon...yeah of course he looks like he's doing alright. You compare Kanye to the elite, and he ain't sh**. And this folks is the clown who says he'll be president in 2020. LOL

Yeah I'm hatin'...so what...Kanye is all hype no substance. Just look at his ugly *** kicks.

Keep dreamin bruh...MJ just raked in over $100 million on the 11s ALONE and the numbers are still increasing as we speak. Kanye's 750 sales won't even come close.

Who hurt you?

Does it matter if I put the wrong email for my adidas order? Also has anyone experienced any troubles when placing two orders under the same name but different credit cards?

There's tons of other dope shoes out there to buy, so i wouldn't let missing out on one stop me from buying anymore
True

this is true... but ive been a kanye stan since Through the Wire. actually, since before he even rapped. Those beats on Roc la familia were crazy. Always been a Kanye fan. Paid to go see Glow in the Dark tour 3 times. Went to Watch The Throne twice. Went to Yeezus twice, almost three times. It's just disappointing.

NET WORTH Figures:

Katy Perry $260 million
Lady Gaga $295 million
Jay-Z  $650 million
Eminem $190 million
Lil Wayne  $150 million

You need a hug man. Pathetic. You went there and brought out the stats of peoples net worth, clowning a dude who's net worth is $130M.:rofl:

$130M isn't doing aiiight these days.

You don't have to like the guy (i certainly don't). but the crap you spew about him is downright dumb. Sounding like a jilted female.

You've been hurt real bad. Straight neglected. Worrying about the dumbest stuff. All of this in a Kanye thread. :rofl:

Log off fam. Its time for bed. Go beat one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom