ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

You must've been hurt real bad too son. Look at your rant towards me. And btw, "the crap I spewed" ain't dumb because they're FACTS. Wanna try disputing the FACTS kid?

nthat.gif
go blaze a fatty cuh, you need it more than I do.
only you can clown on someone worth $130M and feel right.

You're right, CUH

Lack of hugs and positive encouragement in your life.

Go ahead and be angry.
You mad cuhh? remember you came at me.

And yeah, you go and rudely embarrass and interrupt Taylor Swift's speech with a complete lack of class, and you go and claim you're the next King of Pop with no merit whatsoever, and above all say that you're running for President of the U.S. when your education level is barely higher than that of a bum on skid row....then yes, you will get clowned on and it don't even matter if your net worth is $130 mil, $50 thousand, or $1 Billion.

Last edited:

Nah man....not in the grand scheme of things. Kanye West's NET WORTH IS ONLY $130 million. He can't even touch Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. LOL

NET WORTH Figures:

Katy Perry $260 million

Lady Gaga $295 million

Jay-Z  $650 million

Eminem $190 million

Justin Bieber $200 million

Lil Wayne  $150 million

MICHAEL JORDAN (includes Jordan Brand earnings) = $1 BILLION

TAYLOR SWIFT = $280 million - take that Kanye

** Sure, when you compare Kanye to Chris Brown, Big Sean, Tyga, Trey Songz, J.Cole, Akon...yeah of course he looks like he's doing alright. You compare Kanye to the elite, and he ain't sh**. And this folks is the clown who says he'll be president in 2020. LOL

Yeah I'm hatin'...so what...Kanye is all hype no substance. Just look at his ugly *** kicks.
hypebeast kids who don't cop Yeezys be like

So Kanye gonna re-release each 750 color way strapless? What better way to milk a design if he did do it :lol:

Nah man....not in the grand scheme of things. Kanye West's NET WORTH IS ONLY $130 million. He can't even touch Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. LOL

NET WORTH Figures:

Katy Perry $260 million

Lady Gaga $295 million

Jay-Z  $650 million

Eminem $190 million

Lil Wayne  $150 million

** Sure, when you compare Kanye to Chris Brown, Big Sean, Tyga, Trey Songz, J.Cole, Akon...yeah of course he looks like he's doing alright. You compare Kanye to the elite, and he ain't sh**. And this folks is the clown who says he'll be president in 2020. LOL

Yeah I'm hatin'...so what...Kanye is all hype no substance. Just look at his ugly *** kicks.
hypebeast kids who don't cop Yeezys be like
Nah bro....don't need to cop overpriced and overhyped Yeezy's when I can cop much better looking Adidas kicks for much less (peep the Sesame Primeknits)

I asked the same thing earlier today. ..and of course they weren't answering the phone. I mean I havent seen one person report back either way about getting cho
I didn't get an answer either about 45 minutes ago. Checked the local Facebook groups and nothing. Keeping my fingers crossed. Goodluck bro. BTW did you happen to get a email confirmation that you entered the raffle? 

This release has been a fluster ****.... Just reading the last 2K post since last login. :nthat:

Gotta love Yeezy releases...

Is it ShippingConfirmationLegitCheckPissingContestOnTotheNextRelease time already?

You mad cuhh? remember you came at me.

And yeah, you go and rudely embarrass and interrupt Taylor Swift's speech with a complete lack of class, and you go and claim you're the next King of Pop with no merit whatsoever, and above all say that you're running for President of the U.S. when your education level is barely higher than that of a bum on skid row....then yes, you will get clowned on and it don't even matter if your net worth is $130 mil, $50 thousand, or $1 Billion.
While I'm not a fan of him, I don't understand how net worth is coming into the picture?

You have scumbags with shrewd business methods being worth so much more.

Net worth is not a good factor for discussion.

Would anyone be fighting for a pair of Nike Warrens?

Some people are hyped but not necessarily earning big bucks, which honestly 130M is still filthy rich in the broad spectrum of wealth.

NET WORTH Figures:

Katy Perry $260 million
Lady Gaga $295 million
Jay-Z  $650 million
Eminem $190 million
Lil Wayne  $150 million

We don't care.

This. I didn't get to cop either, but I thought about the various wins I've had on other limited sneakers in the past few years and that made up for it. These are nice and all, but I'm not desperate to have them. And there are a lot of other options out there that you can cop. One positive thing to think about is that Jordan Brand is finally making their shoes more available with better quality. Paying resell sucks but it's a part of the game.

Agreed

How does Adidas allocate what stores get pairs? It's kind of odd that certain stores that got moonrocks didn't get these. No Bot=No Yeezy, from what i seen the only way to cop manually is if you have Backdoor Link and even with that it's still difficult. Seriously if you can't beat them join them, if you really want these you have to get a bot.
No bots on adidas.com. Just random luck. They had the "I'm not a robot" reCAPTCHA. 

Nah we need two a month if everyone finna get yeezy's
laugh.gif
They'll be back in a week. I stayed off for the most part all week   except for  PM.come back  and  people  crying about   kayne's net worth..
mean.gif
  and how much  he sucks Why? 

haha my thing is listen everyone has a join date and at some point everyones date said yesterday... but i never posted begging for **** and acting like i was a boss when i had 10 posts .. i also didn't join this board to get hook ups and back door links.. i joined this board because i was a 14 year old kid who was obsessed with michael jordan sneakers. I didn't come here looking to cop to resell. I came here because it was a spot to see release dates and discuss the game with other dudes. but then again at that point there was no bots adn backdoor atc links ahaha ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom