ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized this, on yeezy supply the first time it dropped after they sold out, there's a page to sign up for alerts/give aways. Did anyone get any alert? I know nobody got in on a giveaway

wow can anyone point out the differences here?? these fakes look pretty damn good which is scary.. this is why its either retail or bust for me nowadays.. have only been able to cook on 2 pairs of turtledoves and thats it.

Last edited:
Looks like 2k is the going rate
The prices aren't that crazy. Think about it this way: Two pairs of 350's cost almost the same as one pair of 750's at retail. If you were to flip two pairs of MR's or PB's for 800-900 each you would be making about the same amount.

So onto the 350s I would really like another pair of them hopefully get multiple so I can trade for the other pairs

wow can anyone point out the differences here?? these fakes look pretty damn good which is scary.. this is why its either retail or bust for me nowadays.. have only been able to cook on 2 pairs of turtledoves and thats it.

Check it out at 2:19 - at least the zipper didn't break

I'll take a UA for a bill any day over those overpriced authentics.

Solar 2's are 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Check it out at 2:19 - at least the zipper didn't break

I'll take a UA for a bill any day over those overpriced authentics.
honestly just updated that post with another video. Think I might be placing an order from that spot. they look spot on and the box even looks legit. **** those resellers

Did somebody force him to wear that and take a pic ?  dude looks depressed af
Nah bro, he's not depressed. He's your typical Kanye fan, I mean, follower. Just like Kanye, no smiling on pics. Plus he's probably a college drop out just like Kanye, no girl (or if he got one, she used goods aka a H-to-the-O just like Kim), hustlin' to make a buck, and spending everything he's got on gear. I heard he cut the straps off right after the pic was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom