ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So adidas stores with leftover pairs got to keep the pairs from Confirmed and distribute them between employees.
Source? My homeboy used to work with adidas during the grey 750 release. They had to send all unclaimed the pairs back.

Edit: Just saw your last post. Did they start allowing employees to get those pairs for this release or during a 350 release?

Last edited:
My buddy sold a size 6 Grey 750 for $4200.

I've sold a size 7 TD for my buddy for $1800.

So to answer your question, yes.

People will always want the older color ways, look how the price of the Solars went through the roof, when they were available for $1500-2000 all day for months after the drop.
$4200?  
sick.gif

My buddy sold a size 6 Grey 750 for $4200.

I've sold a size 7 TD for my buddy for $1800.

So to answer your question, yes.

People will always want the older color ways, look how the price of the Solars went through the roof, when they were available for $1500-2000 all day for months after the drop.
Wtf...whos that dumb to pay that much.

the chocolate 750 is up for the next batch of 750s. so the price should come down, it should follow a similar trend PB 350s did.
did you follow the trend at all? PB's didn't dip when the MR's dropped. They only dipped the week following release and then the price shot back up after a month. That is the trend with almost all the  yeezy boosts so far. 

If I can get tans I'd want to trade em for moonrocks

Think they are :pimp:

Want TDs but those prices

Just to shut up the "market experts" who think these are going to go down and stay down

Take a look at what the homie decade did.....and these went up in less than a year

Yeah, they're gonna go down in a few months but you have such little vision you can't see past that. They're gonna go right back up. Hell, look at half the jordan GR's that are going for $300+ now. Ya'll doubting this really have no idea what you're talking about :lol:

View media item 1836892

Last edited:

249+ 200.  I never used them so I'm skeptical about pre-paying $249
Do you just go to the site and sign up? Ive seen people talk about it many times on this site, but like I said earlier, Ive never tried it myself.
Yea **** that. Pay someone $250 to jack all my CC info.

Even if you did this over three cards, prob best to report each one lost if you actually get the shoe in hand.

This service sounds sus af.

Just to shut up the "market experts" who think these are going to go down and stay down

Take a look at what the homie decade did.....and these went up in less than a year

Yeah, they're gonna go down in a few months but you have such little vision you can't see past that. They're gonna go right back up. Hell, look at half the jordan GR's that are going for $300+ now. Ya'll doubting this really have no idea what you're talking about
laugh.gif

people really think Yeezy sneakers are going to flop 
indifferent.gif

you can hate the dude, you can hate the shoe, you can say its ugly as hell, you can even say anybody that buys them are sheep. But you can't deny the numbers.

Whoever is saying that yeezys will continue to drop is gonna be this type of member soon..

like Sphinx who made that comment that TD's will not go for more than $600-700 after release. Haven't heard from him since. @casper90403  and I are still trying to find him. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom