ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be good
steve-harvey-nab-hall-of-fame.png

:rofl:

nah just a guess... the app also never fell on a major holiday either. could be tomorrow too but most business are half day schedules, thurs is xmas, fri most business are closed or half staff, and then the weekend... wouldnt wait till monday because the release is tues... so just a guess...
giphy.gif

Ya bro shoot them to Flight Club $850 is way too low.
Wish it was a 14 because I would grab it....

But on the real $850 seems low even for a 15... I would look at consignment options like other people have said....if you can afford to have the money tied up for a bit, you'll probably get more out it. But if you need the money...get rid of it... double retail is not bad in the grand scheme of things...and you may have an easier time getting the Tan 350's. Guess it mostly just depends on your funds...
I'll feel out a few more offers and then decide if i should sell local or on flight club, leaning more to flight club after reading all this. To everyone who's dropping that resell knowledge on me, good watching out fam.

anyone get cancelled by Yeezy Supply in the past? How long did it take to reverse the transaction? I'm trying to see if they began sorting out my issue yet.

question: has anyone ever got through on confirmed with there iPad, then took it in store to redeem there purchase? basically what I'm asking is does it have to be a phone or can it be an iPad to use confirmed.

I believe that any device that can have a phone number verified to it can be used. This one guy had an iPad when I went to pick up my 750s at adidas Melrose

Guys to keep this thread clean, please at least ATTEMPT to answer your own question via google or twitter before posting. This thread is really hard to keep up with on its own without the same questions being asked over and over and over.

Adidas supervisor looked into all the systems and said I should receive shipping confirmation today or even tomorrow... Weird but I'll just wait it out

Lol I got 2 stores...
I thought everyone that wanted them can get 'em??????

Maybe it's mostly orders from people who ordered from outside the EU? Quite a few people in here said they did.
I feel like this isn't the reason. You can't even complete an order unless you have a UK address. I've tried doing it before back when white ultra boost were hard to cop. Not unless the purchasers were just putting in random addresses, bu tthat'd be stupid af.

Not really, I just think their raffle is better at least they don't make you pay to sign up

If you don't have to pay to enter, you're definitely going to have to pay to pickup. They mark up literally everything. Even though I doubt the pairs even see the public.

I feel like this isn't the reason. You can't even complete an order unless you have a UK address. I've tried doing it before back when white ultra boost were hard to cop. Not unless the purchasers were just putting in random addresses, bu tthat'd be stupid af.
That guy from Baltimore. Germany would disagree with you! It's a hell of a fake place to live in.
wink.gif

What about forwarding addresses? Maybe they found out about some of those and cancelled those orders? Other than that I have no idea why they would cancel orders. The website seemed pretty stable when it didn't let me in on any of the devices I used...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom