ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

need multiples of tans to trade for some turtle doves or black 750s
5or 6?
happy.gif

for adidas online drops for the yeezys, once you're able to pick a size & checkout, is it pretty much a guaranteed cop? never been able to get passed the wait screen & wondering

Good looks fam, all the raffles I put in end at 12 or 12.5 but that's hope that there will be 13s in the states and hopefully adc and footsites.
next question is, where are the size 14 for the 350s, I landed the TD size 14 at footlocker here in Toronto, and I know there were size 14 runs for the PB, but non for the MR,

for adidas online drops for the yeezys, once you're able to pick a size & checkout, is it pretty much a guaranteed cop? never been able to get passed the wait screen & wondering
Nope, not guaranteed because sometimes they can oversell, due to the extremely high amount of traffic, sometimes inevitably orders can go through more than the actual stocks.

Any reputable reseller (I think sole supremacy has done this in the past for the 350s) doing size swaps for a price? These are definitely tighter than expected. Also check the sig 8)

Last edited:

Quick question regarding sizing. If i wear a size 8.5 in ultraboosts. Should i go 8.5 in yeezy 350? Or should i go down to an 8?

Any help would be great. About to pull the trigger.

Thanks
I am same size and have both a 8 and a 8.5 in 350s. I prefer the 8 but tbh can't tell the difference

next question is, where are the size 14 for the 350s, I landed the TD size 14 at footlocker here in Toronto, and I know there were size 14 runs for the PB, but non for the MR,

None for MR???? I got a 14 when 13 went oos on adc for pb I was hoping to use the Oxford tan as trade bait for either a 13 or 14 MR. Now I might just keep tabs if im able to cook.

None for MR???? I got a 14 when 13 went oos on adc for pb I was hoping to use the Oxford tan as trade bait for either a 13 or 14 MR. Now I might just keep tabs if im able to cook.
I forgot to mention I  didn't see any size 14 in Toronto, Canada.

lol

my mistake, but yea, it's seemed scarce in Canada for the size 14 MR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom