ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh when people always say if it didn't have this person name or if it wasn't a Jordan shoe blah blah it won't sell.
Everything a person buy is based on a brand, the brand makes the shoes or whatever product you buy.

If guisseppes didn't have their brand name, then those shoes wouldn't even sell either.

Regardless are you really telling me this is a hot shoe?
I must be to old because the sneakers people like to rock nowadays are to fruity for me.
Do your thing, don't be a yes man and a sheep.

Regardless are you really telling me this is a hot shoe?
I must be to old because the sneakers people like to rock nowadays are to fruity for me.
Do your thing, don't be a yes man and a sheep.

This IS a hot shoe to many...nice silhouette and simple colors....talmbout fruity :lol:

BwYWF96.jpg

Merry Christmas

So my cousin tried to get a raffle entry at Adidas South Coast and they denied him from entering because you have to be 18+ ... !?!? He's 17....

Ik this isnt the thread for buying and selling.... Where would I go to find a trade for a Og pair of 750's Ive asked all over ebay and none will trade. Idk where to look next. None On NT classified.

Not to do with the price people try to act like yeezys are designer. Why do his **** clothes have such a high mark up?
He's trying to be up market fashion not sportswear.
My whole collection is mainly nike what you talking about this is better quality than js you must be mad I've never seen so many glue marks on any of my 95s and they are known for glue marks and the quality of suede is way better on my nikes.
Keep being a sheep how does Kanyes *** hole taste?

Why are you here? You're not a famous dj go back to work. See how that feels? Be nicer to other people. #goldenrule #merryxmas #kanye

Cut it out fam, I've always liked Yeezys since he dropped the Zens....had all the 1's and had the Blinks at one point and if they didn't have Ye's name attached I'd still rock with them, specially the 350's because well I love SL loops and they have a similar silhouette as well as Roshes....these are not meant to be high end shoes, they retail at 350$ you are judging them off the aftermarket value and comparing them to actual high end kicks that retail at over 1k or close to it, stupid comparison....compare these to other casual kicks and then we talkin and when comparing them to those, GUESS WHAT? The quality IS better....sure is better than your average pair of jays dropping for close to 200$ if not more...

You sound lame as **** in this thread talking this none sense.
The thing is the quality does not seem better of other shoes in its range retail pricewise. For $350, I would expect no glue stains or marks on the suede, yet so many people's pair have them. Look at designer shoes in the price range, common projects, y-3, filling piece, etc, quality is so much better than these. I do love the silhouette and design of the shoe, just not the quality control.

I'm a 10.5

At $700 I would have copped if j sold the XII for $600
for some reason I thought you were an 11.5 or something

So my cousin tried to get a raffle entry at Adidas South Coast and they denied him from entering because you have to be 18+ ... !?!? He's 17....
yup, I think starting with the 750 black you had to be 18+

Not to do with the price people try to act like yeezys are designer. Why do his **** clothes have such a high mark up?
He's trying to be up market fashion not sportswear.
My whole collection is mainly nike what you talking about this is better quality than js you must be mad I've never seen so many glue marks on any of my 95s and they are known for glue marks and the quality of suede is way better on my nikes.
Keep being a sheep how does Kanyes *** hole taste?

Hell to the YEAH all the yeezys I've had in hand have had farrrrr superior quality to 95% of all jays dropping...with the exception of a few unicorns, Jays quality is straight TRASH.

But djs like diplo and skrillex are bigger than you. And I prefer djs from Europe. Why would anyone like you? Using your logic. Lol. we're questioning your dj skills.

Never said I was a famous dj but people still listening to my mixtapes all over the world so I'm happy. What's your point, I have to be as diplo to be a DJ?

Hell to the YEAH all the yeezys I've had in hand have had farrrrr superior quality to 95% of all jays dropping...with the exception of a few unicorns, Jays quality is straight TRASH.

Obviously haven't had the psnys in hand then and you must be high of you think these are good quality.

Never said I was a famous dj but people still listening to my mixtapes all over the world so I'm happy. What's your point, I have to be as diplo to be a DJ?

Shoes have to be Italian for you to stop letting people do what they want? 36 million people chose you over diplo, 50k people are choosing Kanye/adidas over Italian made shoes.

It's all love bro good luck as a dj and stop trying to knock others

I can respect someone not liking the shoes....this man in here making the dumbest claims ever, comparing these to Guiseppes...lmao is like comparing a GTR to a Lamborghini....what a dumb **** comparison

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom