ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the 350s in black came out people said they were a full size too big, is that still the case and will that be the same for the tans?

Person getting the Titaniums in that trade would be taking the award for biggest sneaker L of the year

Last edited:
I'm not even sure how that's a legitimate question

@ the titanium trade

Last edited:
I ACTUALLY JUST PURCHASED A 50MM 1.8G LENS. WAS TIME FOR A BETTER LENS
laugh.gif
great choice - you're gonna get way more out of it than the kit lens, especially shooting at night.

For LA peeps, any other raffles tomorrow, other than BAIT and Champs Santa Monica?
Footaction culver, shiekh culver, drip hollywood, shiekh dtla , shiek pico, shiekh holly, HOH beverly, and pacsun is supposed to announce the stores tomorrow which is most likely glendale and santa monica, maybe cerritos

Footaction culver, shiekh culver, drip hollywood, shiekh dtla , shiek pico, shiekh holly, HOH beverly, and pacsun is supposed to announce the stores tomorrow which is most likely glendale and santa monica, maybe cerritos
Thanks Bdot.  Hopefully I'll have better luck this time, went 0/4 last time.

Are we talking about the Premier Titaniums that are numbered out of #529? Cuz that's a pretty fair trade..... Those go for $1500+.

Got the Triple Blacks from Villa Philadelphia on RD..first pair of Adidas Yeezy, the zippers are sooo cheap! Why?? The shoe is 350! These zippers should be metal, not plastic! My zipper has come off track 3 times already smh

damn just like the first colorway and people are paying over a grand in the resell market

Last edited:
There is no way I personally would trade away Titanium XX3s for a pair of black 750s...heck not for any 750 or YZY for that matter. That is just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom