ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn I guess I really am stupid if what you're saying is true... BD links are created once the shoes drop??? Gotcha... LOL, not sure if you were with the **** last time but using the whole "demand ware" format the only thing that changed with the 750s was PID last minute, but let me stop, I don't know anything smh.
You sound like you already know what you're doing. Looks like you don't need to be here lol..

You sound like you already know what you're doing. Looks like you don't need to be here lol..
Here we go, back to the fundamentals. If you would've read and comprehended my previous posts, the single reason I came to this site was to seek help for editing the adidas BD link to bypass Captcha. But instead of just getting to the problem you chose to attack me personally for joining this site today, I hope you learn something today, "young blood"... Sheesh 

1299505792_man-fights-robot.gif
lol!!!

Here we go, back to the fundamentals. If you would've read and comprehended my previous posts, the single reason I came to this site was to seek help for editing the adidas BD link to bypass Captcha. But instead of just getting to the problem you chose to attack me personally for joining this site today, I hope you learn something today, "young blood"... Sheesh 
which would bring us back to my point #1. You just joined today.

Would everybody that wants to share their secret backdoor method links with a "Joined: Today" member, please raise your hand..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom