Not open for further replies.

so close lol
Damn, I got farther with Sneakerboy, Antonioli didn't even load  
sick.gif

I got one felony, I got two felonies
I got three felonies, I got fo' felonies
I got five felonies, I got six feloines
I got seven felonies, bi$%# I'm Bill Bellamy

which would bring us back to my point #1. You just joined today.

Would everybody that wants to share their secret backdoor method links with a "Joined: Today" member, please raise your hand..
You know, I purposely phrased my words. Seeking HELP to "EDIT" a link. Not looking for handouts, but I understand you missedthat part. Would it have been that hard for some brief instructions? Like "you change pid to this and the blablabla to that". Regardless, you didn't make any point, you simply said I joined the site today inferring I don't know **** about creating a link(as if this is the only site on the internet for info). I thought there were plenty of experts on this **** who could just give some brief instructions

Lol y'all tripping.
Asking for BD links. If anyone has em, they won't share, especially with people on the Internet who they don't know. So stop asking.

This thread is full of laughs.

Way way way off topic, but is anyone in the pa, Nj, md, de area who had Susquehanna bank and stuck around when it switched over?

People hostile already and it aint even Tuesday yet when they officially get the last remaining L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom