ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if Im saltier I got through 5 times and couldn't check out or If id be saltier not getting through at all lol

Oddly enough, the TDs are the most desirable pair but they had the smoothest checkout process. C'mon adidas

Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

what is this?

Wow all the way to checkout with info and bammmmmmm cart empty..

Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

what is this?

Keep hitting the checkout button, don't give up

ol adidas doin me dirtry was stuck with them in cart and tried to add another item and checkout. As soon as I added another item my yeezy's went poof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom