ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question...there are 6 more color ways coming out next year for the 350s meaning 10 in total. Do you think the resell value will still be 1k for each pair. I just feel like that's too many of the same shoe to be charging over 1k. Correct me I'm wrong. I have yet to come up on a pair and part of me feels as though next year may be my best bet. People were saying how the Tans were the weakest color but still going for 1k.

How ya'll gonna say adidas is awful at releases just because you struck out :lol:

Hell I should just boycott nike if thats the case, their site is damn near impossible for me

I agree man.  I live in the 4th most populous city in the U.S. and we can't get no confirmed app love.

I dropped the ball with confirmed. The problem is it needs access to your location all the time (the gps is not really active all the time in the background, but consumes resources, and notifications on), both things that I hate since they're a battery drain. But i guess I'll have to do it for the next release since without getting a notification alert I would have no way of knowing what time they start reserving pairs.

The bots and backdoors for this release was on another level , man the footsites was cooked for like 5 hours 

I think it just hurts so much more that they were actually in my cart and they could've been mine, but the POS that is adidas.com wouldn't let me check out.

What happens to the stock that is not picked up at the Adidas stores since they are not available after 6:00?

Question...there are 6 more color ways coming out next year for the 350s meaning 10 in total. Do you think the resell value will still be 1k for each pair. I just feel like that's too many of the same shoe to be charging over 1k. Correct me I'm wrong. I have yet to come up on a pair and part of me feels as though next year may be my best bet. People were saying how the Tans were the weakest color but still going for 1k.
Who knows. There's never been a precedent for this many Yeezys on the market. 

please explain

Some other guy snitched on a UK mail forwarding address service. I wouldn't do that but I could understand it. I was really pissed off 5 hrs ago. Not even a look at the size page while other people are going through 5 times and getting multiples.

fb9x4w.jpg

Picked up earlier today. Struck out online on adidas.com and adidas.ca.

C'mon, Q. You been eating :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom