Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
well i haven't gotten early access via YS or ADC to creams....so maybe i am the special one?

and yes i signed up for both

Ye is tryna get the whole world to wear Yeezys, they will never not sell out, so I can see Creams dropping every year or other year, ala AF1’s

Damn Fedex really not going to deliver today just because Adidas said it was suppose to come in on Tuesday? My update says "at location not due for delivery"

If I ordered from YS 2 pairs would my ordered get cancelled? Wanted to order a pair for me and wifey. I know people say sometimes multiples pair orders are cancelled.

If you copped the wave runner you got early access

4DBB6CB1-AD3B-4BBE-A79C-DCF84AFE1FFA.png

Might be semi-random but nothing to do with past ordering.

Funny I need to grab a couple and even with this “early access” was thinking to wait for ADC to not pay that silly shipping price but now see they were smart enough to go free shipping on these!

Damn Fedex really not going to deliver today just because Adidas said it was suppose to come in on Tuesday? My update says "at location not due for delivery"

They ship via FedEx Home Delivery, I believe. It’s different than regular FedEx. Their weekend/non-business days are Sun and Mon, hence delivery tomorrow.

It seems more and more likely that they are going with a massive drop on only ADC and YS in this release. A new strategy for this drop probably.

Back
Top Bottom