Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Everybody and their mother is going to have this cw now. Not even trying to be a hypebeast but there is a severe lack of variety here.
oh you mean the face that every SINGLE "sneakerhead super hypebeast"
owns the same exact set of sneakers?
Zebra, Sean Air Maxes, Yeezy 700, Jordan 1 Bred Toe and FOG Vans is the ultimate startup kit. I dunno if I should be
proud that I don't own those said sneakers or that I should be extremely sad that I take Ls all the time.

Nobody cares when Jordan brand releases a million pairs of 11’s every December. I think this will be a good test run for Adidas. The problem is the colorway. Don’t get me wrong the creams are a clean colorway, but if adidas did this with the Zebras, Belugas, or Breds I believe they would sell out day 1. I could see the 350 V2 being one of those classic silhouette’s that eventually release one colorway a year. Just my thoughts

oh you mean the face that every SINGLE "sneakerhead super hypebeast"
owns the same exact set of sneakers?
Zebra, Sean Air Maxes, Yeezy 700, Jordan 1 Bred Toe and FOG Vans is the ultimate startup kit. I dunno if I should be
proud that I don't own those said sneakers or that I should be extremely sad that I take Ls all the time.

What? I said I just wanted variety in CWs. You mentioned air maxes. You know what is the best thing about air maxes? There are TONS of different cws available. Why would you not want more cws of 350s instead of 1 million pairs of one cw?

Nobody cares when Jordan brand releases a million pairs of 11’s every December. I think this will be a good test run for Adidas. The problem is the colorway. Don’t get me wrong the creams are a clean colorway, but if adidas did this with the Zebras, Belugas, or Breds I believe they would sell out day 1. I could see the 350 V2 being one of those classic silhouette’s that eventually release one colorway a year. Just my thoughts

I don’t care if Adudas releases 2 million pies at once, just give us multiple cws to choose from, that’s all.

They have over time. I get what your saying, but adidas has bigger ideas for the 350 imo. We might see a half million to a million pairs of Zebras or Turtle Doves some day.

Last edited:
I’m just thinking off the top of my head, but it’ll be 14 colorway’s come December? and almost two and a half years. That’s a hell of a run lol

Are most just being lazy calling this week’s whites a cream restock or are they a NOT a pure white cw? Please advise.

sidebar: ADC & YS shipped my 7 hundos.

Any thoughts as to why the 700 retails for $300? I have them and the quality is nice but I don’t see an $80 difference with the 350s, for example. Anyway, just curious. Thx!

Are most just being lazy calling this week’s whites a cream restock or are they a NOT a pure white cw? Please advise.

sidebar: ADC & YS shipped my 7 hundos.

It's a restock of the "Cream White" V2s which is for all intents & purposes considered a triple white colorway. CWHITE, CWHITE, CWHITE is the color code for them. CP9366 is the SKU. Same as the previous pair that released, which most people refer to as the Cream V2s.

Back
Top Bottom