• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It use to be “they have released enough 350s.. we don’t need anymore”

NOW it’s “they releasing Creams again?? We want all the other samples”

Man shut up.

How y’all getting early access? Adidas sends me emails everyday but not for this ****

These lance mountain creams. Knit rubs off to reveal beluga 1.0 and frozen yellow on opposing shoes

I really don't care if they made one pair or a million pairs, an all white shoe is a staple for me.

I'll be copping one pair this week at retail. I'd love to catch a second under retail later down the line.

This what y'all wanted when y'all struck out on all those other yeezys, right? Yeezys for everyone

Signed up on adidas earlier in the day and I got this. Is this the adidas version of snkrs early access?

A3363E90-2B93-4ADD-98CF-181156BAA1E3.png

I really don't care if they made one pair or a million pairs, an all white shoe is a staple for me.

I'll be copping one pair this week at retail. I'd love to catch a second under retail later down the line.

This what y'all wanted when y'all struck out on all those other yeezys, right? Yeezys for everyone

My issue isn’t the number of pairs, it’s that they’re all the same cw that was previously released. Pretty lazy, IMO.

It use to be “they have released enough 350s.. we don’t need anymore”

NOW it’s “they releasing Creams again?? We want all the other samples”

Man shut up.

People were asking for LESS 350s?

They’re literally the best and easiest to wear Yeezy model from Adidas.

Creams are the easiest yeezys to replicate. The 30$ fakes in night market stalls in asia look freakishly identical. Boost is different comfort, but still comfortable.

I’m just thinking off the top of my head, but it’ll be 14 colorway’s come December? and almost two and a half years. That’s a hell of a run lol

14 colorways with 10-11 of them being very limited releases.

My issue is why would they make a surplus of Creams and withhold other cws from us via limited releases? Makes 0 sense.

Creams are the easiest yeezys to replicate. The 30$ fakes in night market stalls in asia look freakishly identical. Boost is different comfort, but still comfortable.

Creams are likely the cheapest and easiest 350s for Adidas to manufacture as well. I’m guessing it isn’t a coincidence that the 1st major 350 GR release was this cw. The timing also makes 0 sense since these are essentially dropping at the very end of summer.

Back
Top Bottom