Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
ADC shipped. First time seeing them ship from Portland instead of Spartanburg, SC. Will be here Wednesday. Hope they ship from there frequently.

If I knew I wouldn’t have a problem copping multiples from YS I would have ended up with like 4 pairs instead of my double up. My coworkers daughter wanted a pair and I was on YS while they had a FSR and didn’t cop because I was paranoid about my 2 pairs. Hindsight is crazy.

Both my pairs shipped. Can’t wait to get these in hand.

If I knew I wouldn’t have a problem copping multiples from YS I would have ended up with like 4 pairs instead of my double up. My coworkers daughter wanted a pair and I was on YS while they had a FSR and didn’t cop because I was paranoid about my 2 pairs. Hindsight is crazy.

Both my pairs shipped. Can’t wait to get these in hand.
The only consistency about YS cancellations is inconsistency. I’ve had them cancel single orders while shipping multiples using the same cc info and address.

Anybody got shipping from sns? Mine still says processing!!!
Naw no shipping yet, mine still says processing as well, not gonna worry, spoke with an associate on the phone from sns the other day they said as long u got the winning email you’re good and just wait on the shipping email

Screenshot_2018-09-18-14-32-33-908_com.google.android.gm.png
Damn I live in the Philippines and we have no local release is it worth the shipping? Do they have free shipping worldwide or is it just US?

Screenshot_2018-09-18-14-32-33-908_com.google.android.gm.png
Damn I live in the Philippines and we have no local release is it worth the shipping? Do they have free shipping worldwide or is it just US?

according to YS it just says "global launch" free shipping...... I'd say itts worth a try!!

Back
Top Bottom