Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I've had every model of Yeezy from Nike to Adidas and these might well be my favorite pair.

Attachments

• _DSC2595.jpg
    _DSC2595.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 41
Naw no shipping yet, mine still says processing as well, not gonna worry, spoke with an associate on the phone from sns the other day they said as long u got the winning email you’re good and just wait on the shipping email

For some reason they cancelled my black PP lol and then they were just chilling on the site. They did gave me a 25% coupon that I could use 3 times so Im really glad they cancelled those.

I’m noticing with the 700s, some pairs are made in India & some pairs made in China, are there any noticeable differences between the 2?

Man I cannot waaaait for the Creams, never started trying for Yeezys until the Blue Tints but the Creams were always my personal favorites. It's retail or bust over here but I'm sure I'll hit like I did with the Blue Tints...hopefully.

Screenshot_2018-09-18-14-32-33-908_com.google.android.gm.png
Damn I live in the Philippines and we have no local release is it worth the shipping? Do they have free shipping worldwide or is it just US?
If you live in the Philippines, use a shipping cart. You don't want the customs to tax your shoe. You'll basically end up paying resale if you do :lol:

Weird, my SNS charge is back to processing with my bank, they had already charged me on the 14th, I don’t know what’s goin on but my order on their site says processing as well

SNS UPDATE: Still lots of pairs that haven’t been shipped out, some were packaged on Friday and some were shipped out over the weekend and yesterday based on location, I was advised my pair was gonna be shipped from NY as the label has already been printed...also for what it’s worth 82 pairs are in stock in size 12, meaning haven’t been shipped out yet but possibly already packaged

YS pair of 700s are already in transit, while my ADC pair is on the "order confirmed, waiting to be packed" stage. For the seasoned ADC vets, is this to be expected? I'm fine with waiting, as I'm in no rush, just double checking.

YS pair of 700s are already in transit, while my ADC pair is on the "order confirmed, waiting to be packed" stage. For the seasoned ADC vets, is this to be expected? I'm fine with waiting, as I'm in no rush, just double checking.

It’s only been 1 full business day.

Back
Top Bottom