• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Should I pop now on resell or wait it out
Looks like prices are going down right now compared to release day and shoes are still coming in and being delivered. Hoping it gets low enough so i can sell this 10 and cop a 6 unless i can find a cheap enough or straight size swap

My pair from Xhibition just shipped. ETA is Friday. I went TTS, sounds like that should work out well, but we'll see.

F81FC313-036D-41FC-93DF-06DF94321748.jpeg
Any ways to remove those marks?
Just wear them bro no1 gonna be holding a microscope to them while you walking around

Yeah they probably used a different UPS service for the domestic shipping from NJ. They used UPS Express Saver from Sweden which is pretty quick.

Just got my SNS pair in. 6/18 production date, made in India. Quality definitely not as good as my first pair. Main thing I noticed was white flecks on the black suede panel near the toe, probably glue but hard to tell. Was able to get most of them off and the more stubborn ones should come off with some more precise work. Small differences throughout that could exist between pairs made in the same batch as my first but looks to be small differences in the cut of materials & whatnot. I guess there's bound to be differences between factories but having these in hand for some reason they don't feel as "premium" as my other pair. I need to lace them up properly though and really look at them with the proper shape.

Just got my SNS pair in. 6/18 production date, made in India. Quality definitely not as good as my first pair. Main thing I noticed was white flecks on the black suede panel near the toe, probably glue but hard to tell. Was able to get most of them off and the more stubborn ones should come off with some more precise work. Small differences throughout that could exist between pairs made in the same batch as my first but looks to be small differences in the cut of materials & whatnot. I guess there's bound to be differences between factories but having these in hand for some reason they don't feel as "premium" as my other pair. I need to lace them up properly though and really look at them with the proper shape.

Did yours have inserts in the shoe ?

Adidas order came in.... then the fed ex driver came back with another pair of sneakers I ordered Friday night from adidas

Back
Top Bottom