Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Welp, I had to cancel my card because of the whole YM Yeezy 700 Secure thing I think. On Friday night they grabbed me a pair off of YS, and then to my surprise, on Saturday morning grabbed me a pair off of ADC (along with a random pair of track pants that I'm returning with the quickness). Then, I woke up this morning to have a pending $50 ADC purchase, and a denied $330 ADC purchase. Had to confirm that both charges were fraudulent, and now I'm getting a new card. Both my YS and ADC pairs are already shipped and on their way, so at least I got them, but this is pretty damn extra.

Welp, I had to cancel my card because of the whole YM Yeezy 700 Secure thing I think. On Friday night they grabbed me a pair off of YS, and then to my surprise, on Saturday morning grabbed me a pair off of ADC (along with a random pair of track pants that I'm returning with the quickness). Then, I woke up this morning to have a pending $50 ADC purchase, and a denied $330 ADC purchase. Had to confirm that both charges were fraudulent, and now I'm getting a new card. Both my YS and ADC pairs are already shipped and on their way, so at least I got them, but this is pretty damn extra.

Ever use any ATC / bot services?

Just got these in hand, I can see why they are

$300 , quality is insane

Now imagine buying a $300 shoe that isn't mass produced by Adidas...Adidas/Nike/Jordan quality is almost never "insane" it's pretty ****house barebones and they look to cut as many corners as possible to make profit.

just got my first pair. went TTS (9.5) there is some slight heel slip. prob not popular to do, but after i laced them all the way up using that last lace slit and heel slip problem was fixed.

36CA26D4-9756-4EDA-8AC2-BF9D7FB31A1F.jpeg
SNS pair came in today

Need to see more fit pics with 700s. We already know what they look like sitting there.

Maybe it’s because I had some light work shoes on all day, but my first impression of the 700s is that they’re heavy as hell compared to the other nodels :lol:

Back
Top Bottom