• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
other yeezy 350s... ub....

i also was wearing super soft cushioning all day in HOVR so i gotta get more hours in them

They’ll soften up after a few wears...I think because the midsole is so substantial and not exposed / nearly exposed as other boost models it takes a little time to break in...

this guy lol.

we talking facts not ur opinion lol

My point is - it may be coming back to a certain extent but not sure how effective it is going to be. I will say those Yeezys look cool, but not sold yet on basketball casually.

My point is - it may be coming back to a certain extent but not sure how effective it is going to be. I will say those Yeezys look cool, but not sold yet on basketball casually.
im the same way. only basketball stuff i rocked casually was JB/Retros and certain lebrons

im the same way. only basketball stuff i rocked casually was JB/Retros and certain lebrons

Yeah and I wouldn’t count Jordan Retros as basketball at this point...more lifestyle than anything else.

Those with 700’s...are they comfy? Like say for 12+ hour days?

More of these

https-%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fyeezy-basketball-shoe-teaser-01.jpg

Less of these

kanye-west-adidas-yeezy-basketball-shoe.jpg

Yeah TTS is the play with 700’s...My first pair was off the pre-order and I went with my V2 size...Toebox felt fine but I was sliding all over the place in the heel...Off the second drop I stayed TTS...Little tighter in the toe but heel area was perfect...Worn that pair maybe half a dozen times now and the toe has loosened up to where they’re perfect...

For me...

V1 - TTS - Maybe even .5 DOWN
750 - TTS
V2 - .5 UP
700 - TTS
500 - .5 UP
Finally, someone that has the same sizing that I do and feel towards the Yeezys

More side shots. Does anyone wear these?

ive worn my first pair damn near every weekend since the second release. ive posted on foot pics in here before

if you’re too lazy to go back try google

Back
Top Bottom