• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
other yeezy 350s... ub....

i also was wearing super soft cushioning all day in HOVR so i gotta get more hours in them

They’ll soften up after a few wears...I think because the midsole is so substantial and not exposed / nearly exposed as other boost models it takes a little time to break in...

this guy lol.

we talking facts not ur opinion lol

My point is - it may be coming back to a certain extent but not sure how effective it is going to be. I will say those Yeezys look cool, but not sold yet on basketball casually.

My point is - it may be coming back to a certain extent but not sure how effective it is going to be. I will say those Yeezys look cool, but not sold yet on basketball casually.
im the same way. only basketball stuff i rocked casually was JB/Retros and certain lebrons

im the same way. only basketball stuff i rocked casually was JB/Retros and certain lebrons

Yeah and I wouldn’t count Jordan Retros as basketball at this point...more lifestyle than anything else.

Those with 700’s...are they comfy? Like say for 12+ hour days?

More of these

https-%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fyeezy-basketball-shoe-teaser-01.jpg

Less of these

kanye-west-adidas-yeezy-basketball-shoe.jpg

Yeah TTS is the play with 700’s...My first pair was off the pre-order and I went with my V2 size...Toebox felt fine but I was sliding all over the place in the heel...Off the second drop I stayed TTS...Little tighter in the toe but heel area was perfect...Worn that pair maybe half a dozen times now and the toe has loosened up to where they’re perfect...

For me...

V1 - TTS - Maybe even .5 DOWN
750 - TTS
V2 - .5 UP
700 - TTS
500 - .5 UP
Finally, someone that has the same sizing that I do and feel towards the Yeezys

Back
Top Bottom