Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
We the North West

IMG_20180926_164806.jpg
IMG_20180926_164757.jpg
IMG_20180926_164757.jpg
IMG_20180926_164816.jpg
those need to drop ASAP

I was excited to get my wife her first pair of yeezys usually she’s a size 5 she has a pair of boost size 5 also and when she tried them in there too small :lol: well on the hunt for a 5.5

Weird how some say creams fit small compared to other V2s and half sized up. I found the creams (1st release) to fit much bigger than other V2s I have (Bred, beluga V2 for example). I have a 9.5 in those and I got a 9 in creams on the second release and feel much better than my 1st release cream pairs (since sold on GOAT for ~400 average between both..should’ve sold them earlier lol)

For reference, my foot measures like 9.25 (not wide) when I measure it at the store lol. I’m in between sizes so “TTS” is never good advice for me.

Ordered a pair of Yeezy 350 Creams from the wide release on ADC last week, my pair just came in today. Took it out of the box with great anticipation... and the first thing I noticed is this bump on the left shoe, where my pinky toe would go. It's driving me nuts. I can't decide if it's minor enough and just a common quality control inconsistency that will eventually be out of mind... or if this is egregious and needs to be returned ASAP. What do you guys think? Not much experience seeing Yeezys up close. I am worried that if I do ship it back my only option will be to accept a refund instead of getting another pair in exchange. Thoughts?

PS: Tried em on. Went with my Nike size (10) since everyone said these run small. My big toe is indeed near the tip but it does feel wide overall and a lot roomier than my half-sized down UBs. This how it is for everyone?

I would personally return that pair if I were in your shoes. That would drive me nuts too.

make a UPS my choice account, any shipments under that address and name will show up but only shipments after you've made the account.

I've had orders ship and created accounts shortly after and the shipments showed up on the account immediately.

Still no info from YS. Ordered on Thursday. I’m in Illinois. But I put the wrong address in and tried to contact them to no avail. What are my options?

see if you can create a UPS MyChoice account with that wrong address. if you can get the eventual tracking number to show up on the account you can redirect/have the package held.

Do yall keep your Yeezy's in the box or out on the shoe stand/floor? Feel dumb for thinking about leaving em in the box but since I won't wear em that much like going to the grocery store or mundane locations I feel like it's a good idea.

Do yall keep your Yeezy's in the box or out on the shoe stand/floor? Feel dumb for thinking about leaving em in the box but since I won't wear em that much like going to the grocery store or mundane locations I feel like it's a good idea.

i keep all of my shoes in their original packaging after I wear them. Its a pain in the *** but safe/neat way to store them away until I get those drop boxes like most collectors have.

Where u mostly wear them to?

I feel the same way, I don't wanna wear them at so many different places. But I paid bread for them so I want to wear them everywhere haha.

What color would y'all say the laces are for the 700s? Is it frozen yellow ? I wanna get some shirts to match it.

Ordered a pair of Yeezy 350 Creams from the wide release on ADC last week, my pair just came in today. Took it out of the box with great anticipation... and the first thing I noticed is this bump on the left shoe, where my pinky toe would go. It's driving me nuts. I can't decide if it's minor enough and just a common quality control inconsistency that will eventually be out of mind... or if this is egregious and needs to be returned ASAP. What do you guys think? Not much experience seeing Yeezys up close. I am worried that if I do ship it back my only option will be to accept a refund instead of getting another pair in exchange. Thoughts?

PS: Tried em on. Went with my Nike size (10) since everyone said these run small. My big toe is indeed near the tip but it does feel wide overall and a lot roomier than my half-sized down UBs. This how it is for everyone?

send it back.. would've been fine if you got it at a dico..

I've had orders ship and created accounts shortly after and the shipments showed up on the account immediately.

see if you can create a UPS MyChoice account with that wrong address. if you can get the eventual tracking number to show up on the account you can redirect/have the package held.
Already did. I’m not sure if I should call the bank and cancel since I can’t get a response from them or not. Or should I wait. It’s been a exactly a week.

My size 13 creams are in transit from Ys. I get them in on Tuesday. I am actually shocked to get them before two weeks of purchase.

I don't think im feeling the basketball yet. They look like high top statics....with a 700 toe.
At this point i am just praying i can land Sesame's or Kiwi's.

What color would y'all say the laces are for the 700s? Is it frozen yellow ? I wanna get some shirts to match it.
you don’t need to match your laces with your shirt. Matchy matchy hasn’t been in style since Mase and P. Diddy released “can’t nobody hold me down” circa 1997.

Back
Top Bottom