Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Already did. I’m not sure if I should call the bank and cancel since I can’t get a response from them or not. Or should I wait. It’s been a exactly a week.
since your order status hasn't changed I'd probably wait another week or so.

Just got shipment email from YS, but no tracking lol. UPS shows nothing as well. First purchase from YS. I’m assuming this bull**** process is the norm?

Edit: I found the tracking - delivery set for today.

Just got shipment email from YS, but no tracking lol. UPS shows nothing as well. First purchase from YS. I’m assuming this bull**** process is the norm?

Edit: I found the tracking - delivery set for today.

How did you find the tracking? I have a UPS account set up but don't see anything.

Ordered socks and shoes - socks shipped almost immediately, shoes still haven't.

the new pair fits the exact same as your old pair ? or these new ones fit smaller or bigger a bit ?

Old pair was a 9, these are a 9.5. Definitely longer, but just trying them on yesterday... still have pressure on top of foot/toes. Hoping that the insole breaks in a little, to give me some more breathing room.

Is the general consensus on 500's to go .5 up? Tried on my pairs last night, both my TTS sz9 and both felt pretty cramped. Blacks were shorter than the Blushes.

Last edited:
Thanks guy above for your input , im a TTS 8.5 in all nikes and dress shoes, Ultra boost. I remenber my bred v2s were snug as hell in sz 8.5, i had to break them in with wooden oak shoe trees and wearing them for
2 weeks straight before the Knit finally stretched nicely and now they fit like house slippers, very comfy. I had a sz 9 zebra last year that fitted HUGE from the get go and sold those. I noticed that the creams are snug as hell too since i received them from YS , i measures the soles next to my worn V2 breds and they are the same length , Come to conclusion , i think we all have to break them in for a comfortable fit it seems .

upload_2018-9-27_8-37-38.png
Its crazy how this shoe goes from super interesting looking in a color photo with flash, to looking like some straight up Brand black\BBB joints, in a black and white pic.

How did you find the tracking? I have a UPS account set up but don't see anything.

Ordered socks and shoes - socks shipped almost immediately, shoes still haven't.

Clicked on Tap here to view your order - in the email. Then the tracking was on the YS order page.

an email shipping confirmation is non-existant for me (will probably get one after the fact), also the status on the order page for me hasn't updated. i think they're due to arrive this afternoon, a 4lb package from city of industry

So I decided to buy a pair of sz 6 EQT 93/17s for 20 to chop up and use the soles for my work shoes so after I did this
5B817F09-D47E-4376-8D1C-8EB99647CCC0.jpeg 6F18F12A-8BA8-4FB2-A463-C3D6615331CE.jpeg 8B5721AD-D581-45CD-8038-948D977A57EB.jpeg

After I did that I made some thin insoles out of the remnants of the leftover boost and must say they are both incredibly more comfy
CDB82354-7C74-415D-98B0-775DAA0B2E22.jpeg

Lol he's at Fader offices rocking a MAGA hat again. Says he designed and made this one himself to look like a dad hat.

This *****.

Is it too late to cancel my order if it already shipped?

Back
Top Bottom