Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
wow just received my triple white from yeezysupply and they sent me the wrong size -_-.
Have anyone encountered this before and complained to them?

Yes oddly enough. They send me the wrong size 500s i ordered an 11 and the box was even labeled an 11 and the shoes inside were a 10.5
So i wore them like 3 times...they were tight but i was like eh whatever. Then i actually looked at the tag inside the shoe to see it was the wrong size.

I emailed the customer service and it took them a month and a half to reply. They said send us pics and order number and all that. So i did. It took another month to get a reply. They said they would take them back and refund me. They said they would send me an return label to the email on file and i never got that. I still have the shoes and i don't plan on returning them unless they could replace them with an 11 which they didn't say they could do.

Thor customer service is wack. Been trying to email them for about a week now regarding my missing package, but they haven’t replied.

Yes oddly enough. They send me the wrong size 500s i ordered an 11 and the box was even labeled an 11 and the shoes inside were a 10.5
So i wore them like 3 times...they were tight but i was like eh whatever. Then i actually looked at the tag inside the shoe to see it was the wrong size.

I emailed the customer service and it took them a month and a half to reply. They said send us pics and order number and all that. So i did. It took another month to get a reply. They said they would take them back and refund me. They said they would send me an return label to the email on file and i never got that. I still have the shoes and i don't plan on returning them unless they could replace them with an 11 which they didn't say they could do.

guess i'm done. Now I will have to find someone to size swap or possibly sell at a loss :stoneface:
God bless yeezysupply customer serivce.
I was hoping for someone to reply with some positive feedback.
I could only hope.... haha

guess i'm done. Now I will have to find someone to size swap or possibly sell at a loss :stoneface:
God bless yeezysupply customer serivce.
I was hoping for someone to reply with some positive feedback.
I could only hope.... haha

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/carson/pr.../yeezy-supply-1216-717168/complaints#42854667

Found their number here.

Footpatrol.com has both the 700s and utility black 500s up in limited sizes. Sometimes this site is hard to cart from.

Attachments

• 7013FA51-483A-4E98-9AF1-3B9D61DE3047.png
    7013FA51-483A-4E98-9AF1-3B9D61DE3047.png
    1 MB · Views: 28
  • B16B46E2-60FB-4EB0-BCD1-CBB0968AB11A.png
    B16B46E2-60FB-4EB0-BCD1-CBB0968AB11A.png
    917.1 KB · Views: 21
NT Denim? Nah, NT Pyjamas
IMG_9349.JPG

Seriously though, these things are sick and going to get a lot of wear. Heck of a lot more comfortable than I was expecting and quality seems up there, although the orange 3M isn't that reflective. Is that normal?
IMG_9358.JPG

Bummed it's gonna rain here for the next few days, can't wait to take em for a spin.

not feeling the Mauve pair as much as I thought I would.
Mints definitely looking GOOD, saw Ye wear those in the KUWTK
latest episode.

Whoever said the 700’s are TTS lied, I bought my size 12 like every other shoe I own, they broke in a little bit but my big toes were still gettin rubbin the front, had to take the insoles out, goin up to a 12.5 would have been a lil bit to big, I think it’s the way shoe is made because it curves over at front none the less they feel great without the insole

Why do people still buy from YS? This **** happens every drop yet these comments still come through.

Back
Top Bottom