Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
YEEZY SPLY simply trolling they had mine cancelled in the morning so I had to run to UNDFTD... only for them to email me that it’ll ship in two weeks... now I have 2 pairs... charge back or not?

How do the 700s fit? Purchased my first pair but I got the same size as my zebras. Did I make the right call?

Depends....I have the 700s in both my TTS which is an 11 and .5 up which is my UB, and V2 350 size. My .5 up I can wear but I have slight heal slip. With thicker socks it’s fine. I’d say go with your TTS and not size up though.

Wait, there's a difference with the tongue on these that makes the sizing different? I went with my OG WaveRunner size. :rolleyes

Nah same sizing bro. Still super comfortable I’ve been wearing them since this morning. Just the elastic bands on the tongue but it doesn’t effect sizing at all.

I never got an email that i will get my pairs in 2 weeks only that one of my sizes was not fulfilled now I click on my order says 2 weeks I’m up in the air smh

Just checked out of YS is that normal ? lol had to come here to verify

DesD1 DesD1 sighting :nerd:

Yeah, it's normal. The hype went down and the production numbers went up. Says on there that it won't ship out for another 2 weeks though :lol:.
You shoulda seen the Cream drop. Them things were on there forever.

DesD1 DesD1 sighting :nerd:

Yeah, it's normal. The hype went down and the production numbers went up. Says on there that it won't ship out for another 2 weeks though :lol:.
You shoulda seen the Cream drop. Them things were on there forever.

Bro a lot of work lately :S you've been good ?

So i see

I'm all in for that st alfred collab on huge disco tho

25EFA4A9-4920-4317-B415-4C1BEE1FF93A.png

Courtesy of rope lace supply via twitter

Last edited:
Shipping in 2 weeks... lol

Like I said on the Cream release, sending a money order to your seller on eBay in the year 2000 was faster turn around getting your product than YeezySupply in 2018. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom