Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I mean do y’all really need them ASAP? 2 weeks is whatever as long as u get ur product. Unless y’all reselling or trying post fit pics on IG ASAP

I get it. But personally if I'm spending $300 on something, I want it today or tomorrow. But I'm used to Amazon Prime and getting same day or next delivery. Amazon has spoiled society's expectations.

I get it. But personally if I'm spending $300 on something, I want it today or tomorrow. But I'm used to Amazon Prime and getting same day or next delivery. Amazon has spoiled society's expectations.
I mean, patience is a virtue and all, but I don't see why that should stop the desire to want your product ASAP. I truly would have went down to the Adidas store in Wicker Park to pick up an unclaimed pair if my size wasn't such a crap shoot. I want my stuffs immediately. But I can wait too.

The horror stories ive heard regarding orsers being shipped from Yeezysupply...don't really blame the folks that are "complaining".

Thank you Sneaker Gods, Yeezus, & Copdate/Packers :nthat:. I love earth tones so this colorway is right up my alley. Perfect for da fall/winter. Was able to oop my boy da extra pair I won. S/o Ye & Adidas for keeping their word :smokin.

B5A975CA-19A3-4633-9A57-DCCBCCA844EA.jpeg

Sizes finally dwindling down. Id be far mlre impressed with Adidas selling out an overpriced $300 sneaker than I would be of them giving everyone a chance to own a pair.

To get 100K people to commit 300 for a shoe? Stateside? On release day? Insane.

I mean do y’all really need them ASAP? 2 weeks is whatever as long as u get ur product. Unless y’all reselling or trying post fit pics on IG ASAP

Well, it's because you're paying YS $20 for shipping and not having them ship for another 2 weeks while some other places are shipping them immediately for little to no shipping charge.

yall want product ASAP but copping off Yeezy Supply?

this aint yall first yzy release.
Now you know YS is the best bet for most folks. Today was legitimately only my 2nd time getting past the splash page on ADC for adult sizes.

Now you know YS is the best bet for most folks. Today was legitimately only my 2nd time getting past the splash page on ADC for adult sizes.
in terms of purchasing options, yes. its def a near autmoatic cop. however, we still know their shipping is trash. u got people in this very thread still waiting for their waverunners (lmao) and creams

2 ****ING WEEKS for shipping for YS??? And it’s still a FSR on ADC....bruh i should have waited ...smh

2 weeks if you ordered from the restock. If you purchased from the initial release, that shouldn't be the case. I already have UPS shipping labels showing up with a delivery date of Tuesday.

2 weeks if you ordered from the restock. If you purchased from the initial release, that shouldn't be the case. I already have UPS shipping labels showing up with a delivery date of Tuesday.

Yeah, I don't get where people think YS supply was always like that. I ordered two 700s and it came within the week. The creams were a different story but the restock on the 700s were totally fine. Hopefully these will be the same.

Whoa those are beautiful. Can you give more info? I want to hunt those laces down to buy.

It was a pic from rope lace supply on twitter. The laces in the pic are the round volt/black rope laces. They’re only $5.99.

Last edited:
Damn 2 weeks before they ship?? That really means 3 to 4 weeks in Normal people time. And then they ship by pony express which is another 10 days. Not to mention all the orders that will never ship. People won’t see YS mauves til December. And people will still be asking whether they should file charge back in 2019.

Mine is 2 day shipping from YS. I still havnt even gotten shipping info on the creams i ordered.

yall want product ASAP but copping off Yeezy Supply?

this aint yall first yzy release.

You asked if people needed them ASAP because they were complaining about the shipping. So I'm saying that they're probably complaining because they're paying $20 for shipping from YS while other places charge little to no shipping and ship way before YS.

2 ****ING WEEKS for shipping for YS??? And it’s still a FSR on ADC....bruh i should have waited ...smh
If I knew I was guaranteed my pair that I ordered from YS I wouldn’t mind the two weeks but knowing how flaky they are is a bit nerve wracking. Only time will tell.

They shoulda never gave u ****** money lol

I’m drunk dont mind me but still wont cop these but they mad nice

Someone cop for me, sz 11

You asked if people needed them ASAP because they were complaining about the shipping. So I'm saying that they're probably complaining because they're paying $20 for shipping from YS while other places charge little to no shipping and ship way before YS.
So back to my original post of u copping of yeezy supply and expecting them asap? lettuce be cereal

I mean at least they're being honest about it instead of keeping ya'll in the dark like last time. :lol:

Some of ya'll need to learn patience.

-Drew

I ordered from the Intial release..early this morning ...so hopefully I’m good...but i usually get my YS packages on time ... so i ain’t used to **** like this ha ha

If I knew I was guaranteed my pair that I ordered from YS I wouldn’t mind the two weeks but knowing how flaky they are is a bit nerve wracking. Only time will tell.

So back to my original post of u copping of yeezy supply and expecting them asap? lettuce be cereal
People aren’t sweating the 2 weeks they are sweating the lack of dependability of YS. The more time you give YS the more time they have not ship your shoes. As someone mentioned there are people who are still waiting for OG 700’s and Creams.

people are literally posting complaining about the 2 week waiting .

im the one who pointed out the people waiting for the 700s and creams.

Back
Top Bottom