• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
1 :frown:

You know my strong isn't stateside.

But WW release hopefully it'll be madness

If I had your size, I would've traded you for bape dames haha. I had to pull myself back from ordering too many of these. Only ended up with 2, for sizing.

257BB37C-6A08-4FBE-8C7F-3D6BDABE03CD.jpeg

81AA875D-9508-42E5-ADB7-29D8EA97B927.jpeg

9162F33D-D7B8-424D-BCE4-D70D5F422A0B.jpeg

So fire.

If I had your size, I would've traded you for bape dames haha. I had to pull myself back from ordering too many of these. Only ended up with 2, for sizing.

Damn don't that to my heart lol

Hopefully that 9 will fit and If not I can get some more

let me get the other size. wasnt able to preorder

They still have a Sketchers vibe tbh

Frankly, Skechers wouldn't even consider a design so weird.

I've seen the pics so far, and I'm still pretty much of the opinion that, unless these things actively give me a foot massage while walking or resell is like $50, they'll be straight to flipsville when they arrive in a couple months. I'm still willing to give them a chance, but I was much much more on board w/ the 700's before mine arrived. TBH, if it weren't for the immensely positive experience I had w/ my 700's, would've sat this one out like I have for the PP's.

For anyone that has sizing questions on the desert rats, they run .5 size big. Im a 10 in V2s and a 10 in these is a little bit roomy in the front. I can live it but would prefer a 9.5.

:lol:

Looks like I guessed correctly on sizing.

Don't get me wrong on the post above. Hope I love them once they slap em on my feet, but the pics just don't look like they're gonna work for me. Granted I live in a city where we wear shorts like 11 months outta the year, and these things with shorts on a white dude like me could look, um, rough! I actually think these things in jeans or long cargo's would probably look ok, but 500's in my 11.5 could look more like flotation devices than sneakers...

the trick with these "chunky dad runners" is to make them your own.. if you try and wear them wh those garbage baggy camo pants, or sloppy sweats you will most likely look awkward asf or worse, look like the clothes are wearing you, instead of the other way around...

KISS - keep it simple, stupid .....
T6Qamj8l.jpg

the trick with these "chunky dad runners" is to make them your own.. if you try and wear them wh those garbage baggy camo pants, or sloppy sweats you will most likely look awkward asf or worse, look like the clothes are wearing you, instead of the other way around...

KISS - keep it simple, stupid .....
T6Qamj8l.jpg

My 700's have looked fire no matter what I wore them with (including shorts).

The 500's, to ME at least, seem like an entirely different animal...

700’s > 500’s anyday of the week :rolleyes

Yeezy’s are just a money grab right now :smh:

Most think “hey if I don’t really like them in person I can always resale them, they’re Yeezys” :ohwell:

Unfortunately this time around they’re probably gonna be wrong :lol:

These kicks cater to a certain look, the oversized sneaker and skinny jeans look to be exact :sick:

One that yes you can turn on your TV and see but to most looks ****ing ridiculous :stoneface:

Most think “hey if I don’t really like them in person I can always resale them, they’re Yeezys” :ohwell:

Unfortunately this time around they’re probably gonna be wrong :lol:

These kicks cater to a certain look, the oversized sneaker and skinny jeans look to be exact :sick:

One that yes you can turn on your TV and see but to most looks ****ing ridiculous :stoneface:

lol you're probably right about the potential resale cautionary tale (and that could be a good thing in the long run)

I can pull off skinny jeans and big sneakers. Throw me in some Triple S's and slimfits and I can rock that #$%^. These guys, though? They're just so... bulbous. Look like something outta Macross or Star Blazers...

The Yeezy Zentradi 500's!

ZentShip2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom