Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Im just a wavy *** dude and see potential.

max-b-wave.gif

So my posted transaction finally showed up today for the Pre-order on 500s. before that it was under "Pending transactions", payment is due March 5th so I'm assuming my pair is good to go? No further cancellations?

e: meant to write posted instead of pending

Last edited:
So my pending transaction finally showed up today for the Pre-order on 500s. before that it was under "Pending transactions", payment is due March 5th so I'm assuming my pair is good to go? No further cancellations?
people got charged for 700s and they didnt get cancelled till after the first batch shipped out. You aren't safe yet

I like this joints, just because I like big shoes haha

That's why Jordans and classic Kobes(KB8s, ZK1-3) and others alike are my favorite shoes to rock.

These are going to have a high resale value just like the 700.

This time around people make sure to pledge their allegiance unlike the 700 when cats waited til we told them it was cool to have them

Do you honestly think these are better than 700’s? :ohwell:

These are going to have a high resale value just like the 700.

This time around people make sure to pledge their allegiance unlike the 700 when cats waited til we told them it was cool to have them

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but does having a high resale make them a cool shoe to you? :ohwell:

people have disliked adidas yeezys from the jump then grown to like them. lets be real here, not me though. Im just a wavy *** dude and see potential.

I agree and it has been happening with shoes forever :ohwell:

Jordan XI’s being a example of this same thing when they initially released back in the day :rolleyes

All I’m saying is I don’t like them and I ain’t gonna like them later :lol:

I hope everyone eats that wants a pair and that ordered :nthat:

But do y’all actually like them or are you telling yourself you like them to feel like your on the wave early :lol:

I liked them at first, but the no boost was a turn off. But I wore my KB8's the other day and they felt comfortable, so It cleared my mind of that.

even if you are on the fence though...like im 50/50 on them leaning toward no. But its $200 (which isn't as bad as the 700s) and if you get them in had and don't like them at all...its going to be easy to at least get your money back. There really isn't much risk in copping. I like to make my final decision on a shoe by having the shoe in hand.

Looks like he's wearing giant marshmallows... These are probably ugly as hell in bigger sizes.

Man that’s the main reason I don’t like these :smh:

I wear a sz 14 could you imagine how big they’re gonna be :sick:

even if you are on the fence though...like im 50/50 on them leaning toward no. But its $200 (which isn't as bad as the 700s) and if you get them in had and don't like them at all...its going to be easy to at least get your money back. There really isn't much risk in copping. I like to make my final decision on a shoe by having the shoe in hand.

Gotta respect that :nthat:

E174A7A5-6A20-4091-9C40-05323C263374.gif

Every page I see the same posts over and over just worded differently. The horse has been dead for awhile now and has taken enough of a beating

Back
Top Bottom