Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
for those who have the 500's

impressions on the Adiprene+
I was mistaken, my rafs are Adiprene+ and they are in no way comprable at all to any of my boost shoes...

I'd imagine the 500's are prob as comfy as my Ozweegos .... anyone spend some time in these yet?

Does This Mean Your True Size Is 9 But You Prefer The Fit Of The 9.5 Like You Would In A 350 Or 700?

These WILL Grow On People....

Mark My Word :nerd:

Why should you need to make an effort tho to like a pair or wait for it to grow on you? If a shoe is ugly it's just ugly...

490A124A-D675-437F-A0C7-F7EBF23D29FC.jpeg
886075CB-9872-4BE4-9C8E-92CA41CD81FD.jpeg I own the 500s in both my true size and a half size up. I size up half a size from my true sizes in the 350s and 700. With the 500s I could wear both but I preferred to go up half a size due to the fact that they are narrow in the toe and I just wanted a lil more space for them. If you go tts or size up you should be perfectly fine, I don’t suggest going down half a size tho!

Best post in this thread in a minute. I went .5 size up on my pre-order, similar to my 350s. And I think the 500s look good with those track pants.

Do you honestly think these are better than 700’s? :ohwell:
Nope

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but does having a high resale make them a cool shoe to you? :ohwell:
I don’t think about sneakers being cool because of what resale is. It’s an article of clothing you wear. I’m also a dude who just buys what i like. Aparently the stuff i buy or “hop on th wave early” somehow always winds up being “cool”. Who cares? They’re shoes.

The commendable thing about what Kanye has done has been the risks. The old saying holds true that if some one doesn't hate them then you are doing it wrong. The shoe of this caliber should be divisive.
For me the 700 might be the best of the bunch because it harkens me back to the good old days of "what are those" and you honestly cant passively wear them. Most yeezys are like that though. And thats what i love about them. The 500s might be bulky but the fun of it is trying to pull it off. If no matter what i do when i look down i see the elephant man....then i will either hook up an NTer at retail that really wants to wear them or put them on GOAT. But trying to pull the shoes off is what its all about.

All my shoes are in my TTS, which is a sz 10. Only shoes that aren't are some of my Yeezys. My V2's & 750's are 10 but the recent ones have been snug until they are broken in. My V1's are 9.5 and my PP's are 10.5. I pre-ordred the 500's in my TTS sz 10 so hopefully they fit. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom