Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
The only Yeezys I truely liked were the Waverunners. I got lucky on last month's restock and got them for $330 shipped and taxed.

But I sold them, and got back what I paid. I couldn't do it. I havent spent that much for OG Jordans.

I hope I can get them in the future for around 200-250. Hopefully they become like air forces, and everybody has them.

I wore the Sesame's to the club on Saturday! I wish I had tried harder for past colorways because the 350 is an everyday sneaker, IMO. I buy TTS (sz 12), and I love how the 350 can look like both a business casual sneaker, and an everyday lifestyle sneaker. I'd try on past drops, or not try at all, because of being discouraged. I hope the Yellow joints do restock. We haven't talked about that much. Does anyone think that is really happening?

Supposedly 14 December

You guys wanted Yeezys mass produced, now that they are, you won't cop cuz you want a discount :nerd:
Don’t get it twisted. I love yeezys being mass produced because I am able to cop during the initial release (which I did) but I’d love to get a second pair at a discount. Especially when people in here have been able to apply 15, 20, or 25% promo codes.

I wore the Sesame's to the club on Saturday! I wish I had tried harder for past colorways because the 350 is an everyday sneaker, IMO. I buy TTS (sz 12), and I love how the 350 can look like both a business casual sneaker, and an everyday lifestyle sneaker. I'd try on past drops, or not try at all, because of being discouraged. I hope the Yellow joints do restock. We haven't talked about that much. Does anyone think that is really happening?
350 can look like both a business casual sneaker? how sway--got pics?

A seller on Ebay is selling the sesames for $209.00 + free shipping. Not the greatest discount but in case you are interested...the seller's name is solestage_official

Don’t get it twisted. I love yeezys being mass produced because I am able to cop during the initial release (which I did) but I’d love to get a second pair at a discount. Especially when people in here have been able to apply 15, 20, or 25% promo codes.

I plugged a few links + codes. Sorry you missed it

roshes are the worst

sorry not sorry

giphy.gif

I have black Roshe beaters with the knit uppers all stretched out you can see the white of my socks beneath :lol:

First NMD's were the new Roshe's, now Yeezys are? Lol

Roshe's were the worst pair of shoes I have ever bought.

350 can look like both a business casual sneaker? how sway--got pics?

5514534aecad04e427fff1db-750-421.jpg

No way am I insisting this is the standard. I chose a picture from Google, lol. So flame away if you need to, but this is simply my opinion. With most of the CW's of the 350's (minus the Zebra and Frozen Yellow), could look decent with at least the last two to the right. I'm more a denim person for the work setting, personally.

I love how versatile the 350's can be for work (comfort), travelling (comfort), shopping (comfort, I wore mine for black friday shopping), or even the club (Gracie's and Maxwell's, if you're from SLC, that's where we went this past saturday).

Again, just my opinion.

Should I hold on to my second pair of Wave runners or just sell them. My first pair is MID and second is MII. Not feeling the shape so im thinking about just selling them. Will value increase since theyre the OG"s or will they stay the same amount?

Back
Top Bottom