Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
we're all guilty of this. LOL but for real, the double up mentality was practical back in the day when you have no clue
where to get sneakers and if they're ever coming back. Now, that's never gonna be a problem. If you're looking for a
pothead to sell your Zippo to please oop the kid. #blessed
Yeah with all the flash restocks and stockx its not hard to cop something you want years later. The pots is one of the reasons I keep the zippos even though I usually just torch and Dab. I dont smoke as much flowers and when I do I just use my bics LOL. Its always a good thing to have a few zippos on hand...atleast thats what I keep telling myself >D

My sesames just got delivered. These things are flames. I didn't expect to like them this much in person. No picture/video I watched does them justice. In yellow light it looks more tan and in white light it looks more grey.

Side note what's the production date on your sesames? Mines is 04/18. They really were gonna release these during summer eh.

IMG_20181126_160234.jpg

thermoplastic polyurethane and closed-cell extruded polystyrene are two very different compounds
I dont think roshes are actually Polysyrene, correct me if im wrong on that. So my point to dude is both soles are made of materials of a similar kind of nature.

To clarify, boost is made from thermoplastic polyurethane. Pretty sure Roshes use phylon which is made from ethylene-vinyl acetate (eva). Again, different materials albeit manipulated by similar techniques to create the midsole cushioning.

I dont think roshes are actually Polysyrene, correct me if im wrong on that. So my point to dude is both soles are made of materials of a similar kind of nature.

My point was that styrofoam (closed cell extruded polystyrene) is totally different, which is what I though you were referring to.

Dude.....dont be obtuse, what im saying is in reply to the comment made that roshes were made of styrofoam or similar a couple of pages back. The inference as if this was somehow cheap and rubbish. My suggestion is Boost isn’t dissimilar, its just a different type of foam with a different feel.

They still have is marketed to believe we have some wonderful magical thing in our shoe thats the next big thing, when really its just polystyrene or polyurethane.

And its cheap.

Back
Top Bottom